2020 IPO tracker — when will Airbnb, Snowflake, Palantir, DoorDash go public?

Mind if I ask why there was a day delay in adding it?

1 Like

Could you have a look at adding GoodRx? They filed for an IPO on Friday

Thanks for flagging this filing, there have been so many in the last few weeks!

We will definitely take a look whether we can add this when it prices.

Best,
Alex

Could you please make ‘The HUT Group’ stock available, once they go public next month, please.

3 Likes

Hey Liam

Thanks for reaching out. We’ve got the Hut Group on our IPO tracker and we’re going to be sure that it’s available as soon as it lists.

Alex

Hi, would you be able to add Trine (SPAC) / Desktop Metal to the list please? They’re expecting to merge in Q4 according to their article.

Any news on US REITs and Reits within the ISA please?

New on the tracker — Bumble :honeybee:

2 Likes

It’s looking like Pershing, Snowflake, JFrog, American Well, Sumo, Unity and Palantir may all IPO in the next week or so.

We’re tracking these closely and will do our best to get them on your app ASAP!

8 Likes

When is AirBnB expected to IPO? Do i need to start moving money around or do i have a few months yet?

We don’t know for sure yet, but it’s rumoured to be very soon — so days/weeks rather than months, probably.

We’ll update on this thread as soon as we know more.

Crap, took some money out of my account to fund something else but now i am thinking i might have to put it right back!

Cheers for the heads up.

Hi Sam, could you confirm if this will be available in the ISA? Assuming yes but wanted to check :+1: thanks!

Yes, the only stocks which cannot typically be held in an ISA are ADRs:

1 Like

Update on some upcoming IPO dates, these may change:

We plan to get these on your ASAP upon their IPOs!

12 Likes

Hi @sampoullain - just to say these frequent updates/edits to the IPO dates are very handy. Keep them coming :clap:.

5 Likes

Great to hear they’re useful, we’ll keep updating when we have any info!

1 Like

The opinions are pollarised on this one. But it can be solved by adding ‘stories’ in the app.

1 Like

Yes good point I would agree having this on the app would be great. But in the meantime it is good to have this here while the app functionality is being developed.

1 Like

Hi, yes, we’d love to add this to the app, that would be the ideal, I agree.

We are starting by exploring how we can get more content on the app, generally.

For now, we’re creating an even better IPO Calendar to help track these.

1 Like