2021 • John Thomas - Investing Insights

Today, Friday 16th of April’s comments:

Does anyone know which one of these companies he favours?
I cannot access the article:

2 Likes

It mights be BIIB (Biogen) as he issued a trade alert in July, see @J4ipod94’s post:

Also worth reminding ourselves of what I think was the last update to the portfolio.

I don’t know if he has updated it since for a more “barbell” approach.

2 Likes

This webinar Tue April 27 @ 9pm uk time will be pretty insightful on current US markets going forward.

https://webinar.madhedgefundtrader.com/wtrthojb/?source=SL

Most of todays tips (Wednesday 21st of April 2021)

1 Like

Unfortunately cannot attend… Any key notes would be much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am now about 68% up in BioNTech % wise it is now my best performing investment, second is ASML at like 65%. I can’t actually remember if he influenced that buy though.

I’ve been reading that the BioNTech vaccine will be the first ever non-Chinese vaccine to be approved and distributed in China which I think is contributing to the huge rise the past month.

2 Likes

Today’s comments, Thursday 22nd April 2021

3 Likes

Today, Monday 26th of April 2021:

I guess that he things that the tech correction is over, judging by the title and tickers mentioned (Also mentions it in the first of todays comments).

3 Likes

Pretty much an awesome webinar & write-up. Loads of insights and solid directions on all the major asset classes.

Key take away’s:
• S&P 500 to 4800 points 2021.
• Alternating between Tech to Domestic recovery | the barbell approach 50/50.
• Wait for Gold to bottom out first then buy.
• Silver looks like the better play right now.
• Recovery / Consumer / Banks / Tech.
• Online ticket sales (stocks)

Important, this post is not financial or investing advice and the circumstances of these positions can change. Always, ALWAYS do your own research before entering any investment. This applies to me, YOU & newbies.

17 Likes

Thanks mate!

Content is pretty much the same as per his previous webinars… Good to see the latest view though!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @101, doubt he mentioned any online ticket sale companies by name? I’m curious

1 Like

Unsure, the main names are below AND I guess listed companies linked to events are another play. Payments being the obvious, MGM resorts being more niche play.

Live Nation
Eventbright
Ebay
WWE

2 Likes

His BioNTech pick has turned into a 100% gain for me. I’ve learned from my past to take some profits so I’ve taken most of it out and left £150 in to see where it goes. Best tip I’ve gotten from him yet.

7 Likes

Did anyone get their hands on the biweekly webinar slides?

I think it is these:
https://madhedgefundtrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Webinar20210428-with-charts-1.pptx

2 Likes