2021 • John Thomas - Investing Insights

A couple of interesting comments from today, Wednesday 19th May 2021:

The article he references on gold:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4427068-barrick-results-highlight-why-the-stock-lags-gold

The algorithm:

Some trade alerts from yesterday and today:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at the Hot Tips each day but haven’t seen the trade alerts before that you have kindly put the screenshots of. Are these on the site or as part of his payment services?

1 Like

I imagine that they are part of his premium services.
The prices are prohibitive for most of us but you can see the alerts if you go to the “about” section and search from there. Everything we share is on the site, just a bit hidden.

I just copy them for information only, we cannot really follow them as we would like miss the “closing” alert. I imagine that he sends it all via email and text message.

Also to note that they are options.

If you use the “search” function at the top of the screen here, and search “Trade Alert” you can find the latest trade alerts. Don’t actually click “enter”, just type in “Trade Alert” and wait. See the screenshot below.

Credits:
I believe the user that discovered this was @J4ipod94, the rest of us have just followed his steps in sharing the trade alerts :smiley: . I believe @101 was the one that started this whole thread about the “Investing Insights” (previously I think it had a different title), it seems to have been going for a while now :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

I get a feeling from the trades and tips that the market is gonna stay quite flat over the next month. There will be sectors that will do better than others. Financials and Travel perhaps

2 Likes

A couple of interesting points from today, Thursday 20th of May 2021:

3 Likes

FCX was the first trade I took from his blog but I’m currently up ~18%. It has at times been high as 35% over the past 7 or 8 weeks. Hoping if it declines to get in with a larger stake for the next rebound

2 Likes

Interesting he thinks there might be a Copper price pull back caused by a drop in Chinese demand. I’ve read that China already has a lot of copper reserves so it might be true. However I’ve also read that demand for Copper is no longer solely dependent on just China with demand coming from developed markets in order to transform green energy infrastructure. Until FCX and co mine enough to satisfy this demand then the long term price will strengthen

1 Like

The investors/options traders who listened to John Thomas throughout the pandemic :v:t3:

2 Likes

He seems to be interested in Ticker MSTR, I don’t know anything about the company though, but it might be worth researching it to see if its any good.

1 Like

It’s share price has taken off as it offers some Bitcoin related services.

1 Like

Picked out slides from his latest update. It’s usually the same every time but with a few tweaks

4 Likes

Article from John from yesterday:

Always do your own research.
Some of the things he says are highly unlikely, such as:

4 Likes

This is a good shout for the unknown environment we are currently entering and going through. It’s so wild Berkshire received $42Billion in dividends etc during 2020.

Another article/TA from today:

3 Likes