250 new US stocks have just dropped on your app 🚁

Yep me too, guessing everyone is hammering the app for the new stocks :smiley:

1 Like

App is very buggy & not loading

1 Like

Cant even buy other US stocks currently…

Love this! Any news on adding some of the cannabis stocks listed on NYSE or NASDAQ? Cronos, Aurora, Canopy Growth, etc.

5 Likes

Great news!

Same, but think is temporary.

Great stuff, keep it coming guys! Glad to see DG on there. Will wait patiently for Ryanair. ^^

The app is not loading up discovery for me.

Same here… can see the stocks but no data or ability to buy/sell. What a tease! Thanks though freetrade team, great to see more stocks coming in👍

Atlassian is not available in ISA, but you can find it in the Basic Account. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Will all these stock be available in the ISA? Nio doesn’t appear to be in the ISA but is in the basic.

1 Like

No Livongo Health ?

About 20 of them are not ISA-eligible.

Wonderful, but I’m thinking now about how I’m going to handle my Watchlist :disappointed_relieved:

Why, tried to give it a google but couldn’t find an easy to understand web page on it?

Great to see these added!

One question: Was there anything specific about Realty Income Corp that meant it was left off this round of stocks to be added? I get that it’s a REIT, but Welltower was included as a US REIT, and I’m just curious what leads to some REITs getting added and others needing more time.

I’m assuming NIO is one of them? Could we have a list of the non-ISA eligible companies please?

1 Like

definitely replied to my own message then…don’t mind me

1 Like

I can only see A-H. Anyone else having issues?

Go to see all, (Big button at bottom of page) and click US stocks