2X more UK stocks 🇬🇧

Looking forward to some new ETF’s dropping tomorrow afternoon :pray::partying_face:

1 Like

Please welcome the new additions to your Freetrade app :freetrade:

Newly added – 23 August:

BSIF - BLUEFIELD
RDW - REDROW
AGK - AGGREKO
UDG - UDG HEALTHCARE
CPI - CAPITA GROUP
BCA - BCA MARKET
SCT - SOFTCAT
JLG - JLEN Environmental Assets Group Ltd
DNLM - DUNELM
CAPC - CAP & COUNT
GPOR - GR.PORTLAND
ENOG - ENERGEAN OIL
TCAP - TP ICAP
PHP - PRIMARY HEALTH
VCT - VICTREX
SRP - SERCO GRP.
GNS - GENUS
SYNC - SYNCONA
DPLM - DIPLOMA
BYG - BIG YELLOW GRP
QQ - QINETIQ
MRC - MERCANTILE INV.
AGR - ASSURA
ASCL - ASCENTIAL
VVO - VIVO ENERGY

ETFs
EMIM - iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets IMI UCITS ETF
SEMB - iShares J.P. Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond UCITS ETF (Dist)
IH2O - iShares Global Water UCITS ETF
INRG - iShares Global Clean Energy UCITS ETF
SEML – iShares J.P. Morgan EM Local Government Bond UCITS ETF

Which ones are you most excited or intrigued by?

36 Likes

How come Qinetiq doesn’t need a nationality declaration while the likes of BAE Systems would? I don’t understand this CREST thing.

1 Like

Dunelm based on my wife and daughter’s spending.

INRG but need to research more

1 Like

Sadly none of those ETFs :frowning:

1 Like

Big Yellow Group (BYG) is a money making machine. One of my all time dividend favourites held in my SIPP since 2010.

Please add Safestore next time - Safestore - SAFE

1 Like

From memory it does. This would appear an error. Unless it’s only available as an instant trade rather than as part of a free/4pm trade.

EDIT : Yep, confirmed. It does.

Quite a few of the old and newly listed reits/ITs/ETFs have incorrect costs and charges too.

For example.

SYNCONA

http://public.freetrade.io/costs_and_charges/GG00B8P59C08.html is based on the old Key Information Document.

The latest document details the increased charges.

Staying on top of this ever moving data and document mountain is pretty tough - especially as the stock universe grows. If you’d like me to tidy it up for you let me know. :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @john thanks for highlighting this! The nat dec requirement should have been pulled through on our data feed but for some reason was left blank.

We’ll pick this up with our data service provider and going forward we’ll carry out a manual check as well.

Sadly this does mean we’ll have to hold back this security until we’re able to offer instant only trades.

Sorry for any disappointment this might cause, we’ll make sure we add an extra stock to our universe next week to make up for it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m confused by:
JLG - JLEN Environmental Assets Group Ltd
Isn’t the ticker JLEN, while JLG is for the John Laing Group…
JLEN (formerly John Laing Environmental) is listed separately. Can someone check this please?

1 Like

Could you provide more detailed info on what happened last week as well as your plan to avoid situations like this in the future?

2 Likes

Yep. They’ve made an error there!
Should be under the ticker JLEN and ISIN GG00BJL5FH87
So the price in the app is incorrect as it’s linked to JLG. (£1.16 JLEN vs £3.53 JLG)
So the Costs and Charges page is incorrect too as it links to JLG. Where as JLEN is covered by the PRIIPS rules so should carry data concerning ongoing, transactional and performance fees charges you’ll incur.
Big whoops!

I guess they could just change the name and the icon, then add JLEN separately… I wonder if anyone has bought the stock on FT since it went up.

I mean I can understand how this “error” can come about from manual processing, just hope the team can put in some checks and controls/automation to reduce the risk of individual errors

Thanks for highlighting this! John Laing Group plc is the stock that we have added, and we will be adding the JLEN stock in the coming weeks - this has recently gone through a name change which is where the error lies. Following this, we will be tightening up on the controls on new stocks being added to ensure these problems don’t arise again!

5 Likes

I’ve managed to buy 2 shares in Qinetiq through the app today. I’m guessing that’s not meant to happen.

It’s spelled as Qinetic in the app which is an error.

Hey John - thanks for flagging this.

We think it may have been an issue with caching. Please do reach out to our customer ops team if you want to check it out further.

We’ve just added today’s (30/8/19) batch, a whopping 30 stocks. In this batch are a bevy of stocks, trust and REITs. Highlights include online gambling operator Playtech and iron ore pellet (it’s a thing) giant Ferrexpo.

Plus ETFs to track developed market property, gold producers and healthcare firms, an accumulating fund of the S&P 500 and Vanguard’s FTSE 100 ETF.

Ticker Stock Name
CCC COMPUTACENTER
MYI MURRAY INTL.TST
FXPO FERREXPO
PAGE PAGEGROUP
ERM EUROMONEY INST.
BVS BOVIS HOMES
GRI GRAINGER
PFC PETROFAC
SEQI SEQUOIA ECO
VSVS VESUVIUS
FGP FIRSTGROUP
PTEC PLAYTECH
CSP COUNTRYSIDE
ULE ULTRA ELEC.
SAFE SAFESTORE
TRY TR PROP.INV.TST
CWK CRANSWICK
HSTG HASTINGS GP
MSLH MARSHALLS
SPT SPIRENT
PIN PANTHEON INT.
RAT RATHBONE BROS
DRX DRAX
GLO CONTOURGLBL
COA COATS GROUP
ETFs
IHCU iShares S&P 500 Health Care Sector UCITS ETF (Acc)
VUKE Vanguard FTSE 100 UCITS ETF
IWDP iShares Developed Markets Property Yield UCITS ETF
SPGP iShares Gold Producers UCITS ETF
CSP1 iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF (Acc)
14 Likes

Safestore. Thank you.

1 Like

Great to see more acculumation ETFs!

3 Likes