457 puzzle

The riddle has never been answered…

Any guesses?

4 Likes

Is it the number of an Angel? (Investor )

Value of FT?

SP of series B?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’ll only guess if freetrade tells us if we’re right :joy:

But whatever they said :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I’ll go with share price?
Or days between previous crowdfund and the next?

2 Likes

Is it the number of problems Jay-Z has? It must average out to 99 somewhere…

1 Like

Something was meant to happen in Jan 2020, but it was delayed by 457 days, so now it is happening on 2nd April 2021. They didn’t want to announce it on April 1st as April Fool’s Day. Probably something related to funding announcement or new feature.

Alternative, the tweet was 454 days after their Series A funding, so maybe something related to that? 457 days would have been Jan 30th 2021.

Illuminati bro

6 Likes

Like it. Then GME nonsense kicked off and left freetrade fire fighting instead.

3 Likes

457 is how much is left in my current account after shifting it all to Freetrade

5 Likes

457 is what I bought GME at :flight_arrival:

3 Likes

I thought it was just implying January felt like it went on forever, now you guys can got me thinking Freetrade’s latest valuation is £457million :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

If your initial logic holds why say ‘457’ specifically?

So is anyone able to give us the answer to this puzzle???:thinking::thinking::thinking:

457,000 customers. Just an educated guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s an Australia move…

FT going to Australia or just a remote support hub?

5 Likes

I just Googled “457 Australia”, it’s the visa code for skilled overseas workers. Freetrade are shutting down their UK office and moving all staff to Aus. All customers also have 457 days to move to Australia to continue trading in their accounts.

Second person to receive vaccine is called William Shakespeare, who’s next, Crocodile Dundee?

1 Like

Has Anne Hathaway had her vaccine yet if William Shakespeare has had his

1 Like

She looks good for her age.

@sampoullain confirmed yesterday that there was no hidden meaning completely shattering the hopes and dreams of many.

4 Likes

Nik Kershaw said the same about The Riddle in 1984, but the world still wonders…

2 Likes