[Request] American Battery Metals Corp 🔋 - ABML

American Battery Metals Corporation is a [battery metal] exploration and mining company based in Nevada. The company is focused on creating a vertically-integrated [lithium] company in three ways: environmentally-sustainable exploration and mining, green extraction processes and battery metals recycling.

The demand for lithium is rising as lithium-ion batteries are used more frequently in smartphones, laptops and electric vehicles (EVs). Governments around the globe are eliminating or reducing the need for internal combustion engines and increasing requirements for the production of EVs. Companies such as Tesla and Panasonic have also dedicated millions of square feet to creating battery-producing gigafactories in Nevada**.

Their factory is right next to Tesla’s GigaFactory in Nevada: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Developing a physical factory: ABTC took control of twelve and a half acres of industrial land for a pilot factory in Fernley, Nevada in August 2020.”

Bump on this

3 Likes

This stock has a lot of short term hold potential. Have a read and vote! I don’t want to wait til April!

2 Likes

Any update on this guys jumped hella this week

2 Likes

Seconded

@Viktor @Freetrade_Team this ones a beaut :pray:t3:

It’s on OTC stock - a market that FT currently don’t offer. Same reason why Stake don’t offer it. Both routing US trades via DriveWealth… who currently don’t offer OTC

'https://finki.io/stockSearch_brokers.php?ticker=ABML&mic=PINX&isin=US02451V1017

*American Battery Metals Corporation is in the process of changing its name to American Battery Technology Company which better reflects the Company’s long term vision. Until such time as the company receives regulatory and state approval, the company’s official name remains American Battery Metals Corporation which trades under the symbol (ABML)

American Battery Technology Company (ABTC) has built a clean technology platform that increases production of primary metals used in batteries that power electric cars, grid storage applications, consumer electronics and power tools. Our platform creates a circular economy for battery metals that champions ethical and environmentally sustainable sourcing of critical materials.

How do you request to add a stock I after adding abml to my portfolio

I’m guessing you mean the one linked below. In future, please search prior to posting.

It’s OTC so it won’t be added

Sorry I’m new to the forum didn’t realise it had been requested and the reason why it can’t be added

2 Likes

Really looking forward to being able to invest

ABML just opposite to Tesla. Involved in battery production and recycling

American Battery Metals Corp - lithium battery recycling plant in Nevada

Not sure any of these are available in FT - none in the UK; market opportunity for someone!

Why hasn’t this been added to FT yet?

@tradesman OTCMKTS are not supported by DriveWealth who Freetrade partner with in the US. There were some discussion threads added last month but nothing has arrived in the app yet - the threads were for much larger companies

1 Like

Freetrade need to sort some things out dont see why we couldnt have thos