Adobe Inc - ADBE

Yeah, I’ve had orders triggering left, right and centre today. Hopefully I’ve bagged a bargain with Adobe!

I stumbled across Snipd, an app that lets you share small parts of a podcast. This is from the last episode of the divisive but interesting All in Podcast.

3 Likes
1 Like

It was a big risk because the deal meant one of two things for Adobe.

Either the deal goes through and they have overpaid for a competitor.

The deal doesn’t go through, Adobe have highlighted a large weakness to the market and given lots of free advertising to a growing competitor who is an ongoing threat to Adobe.

Safe to say I wasn’t impressed with the initial announcement (as an Adobe shareholder). I’d say the least bad of the two lose-lose scenarios is that the deal goes through, which imo is why the share price went down when it was announced then AGAIN when doubts were cast about it going ahead.

1 Like

Big drop wonder why

Added to my watchlist this morning.

The price targets shared by analysts are still interesting, but I really cannot see Adobe as a long candidate: https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/15/adobe-shares-drop-12percent-on-weak-quarterly-revenue-guidance-.html#:~:text=Adobe%20shares%20fell%20nearly%2014,%245.31%20billion%20analysts%20were%20expecting.