AFC Energy - AFC - Share Chat

Is there something wrong with afc shares are in freefall

Buy more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still going downā€¦ starting to lose far more than anticipated :thinking: checked their site and nothing really untoward. Anyone have any info?

Shares go up and downā€¦ there will be a bounce up. No bad news

4 Likes
5 Likes

Do we think in a month when ExtremeE begins share price will rise at all?

I gave up with this today and sold off my shares at a loss, but I couldnā€™t see where it was going. Hope I donā€™t regret that decision next month!

Never sell at a loss, just hold longerā€¦

I averaged down today.

Donā€™t think the extreme e will have a huge effect but I do think in the long run they are onto a winner. Just look what ITM and other green energy stocks have done.

Whole green energy sector/market is down atm, just put the phone down and come back in a month/year.

5 Likes

Big bounce today! Still at a loss but hoping weā€™ll see decent growth with AFC this year. Hoping they got some decent press once Extreme E racing starts :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I probably jumped too soon, but I didnā€™t have a huge holding. Iā€™m still holding onto ITM and hoping to see blue skies ahead! I feel ITM have more of a future. Hope so anyway!

Bought the dip and averaged down, so the jump today evens me out, thankfully

1 Like

Yep, agreed - have faith and hold. Iā€™ve made the mistake of getting in and out of ITM and trying to play the market but that is dangerous at the best of times let alone as a retail investor. Hydrogen stocks especially should be a long term 5-10 year plan.

4 Likes

Bought 104 shares yesterday. This along with Kape are helping me even out the dip in Nokia and IQE.

2 Likes

https://tools.euroland.com/tools/Pressreleases/GetPressRelease/?ID=3882905&lang=en-GB&companycode=uk-afc&v=

1 Like
9 Likes

I wonder why it sells me for bigger price when i was buying at 0,65 but it sold me at 0,68 p per share . I attached screenshots
Uploading: D2EF3D72-D59C-4E40-88F4-789ED7BE873E.jpegā€¦ Uploading: D535E921-78A0-4A7B-82CB-18B99E09E2A7.pngā€¦

It did that for me yesterday, buying in at a much higher price which it then took all day to get to.

I did think that because it takes ages to update the graph that maybe we donā€™t get an accurate and up to date chart on this app. Be a lot more helpful if it updated quicker.

Well since i was buying at 0,65 it never went up to 0,68 yet so feels like i been ripped off :cry:

This ā€œissueā€ has been answered many times in many threads.

Market volatility means prices fluctuate. The time between clicking buy and the order being executed is enough for price to change on volatile stocks.

LSE generally is slow to up date as itā€™s a slower moving market. Freetrade arent a day trading app so 100% live pricing isnt worth the cost.
The advice will always (or at least for now) be to use a third party for live prices, even a google search works

1 Like

.68 at around 09:20