AFC Energy - AFC - Share Chat

Anyone know what’s going on?

1 Like

What’s going on? Well I bought some 21 days ago… so I gave it the kiss of death. Let me know if there are any other companies whose share price you want to tank and I’ll go and buy some of them too.

5 Likes

Had a feeling you were involved!

Might aswell get some more in this slump, cheers for your assistance :smiley:

3 Likes

You should buy some shares in your favourite broker, the one you use for your LISA.

2 Likes

All three major renewable energy stocks in the UK (Ceres, ITM & AFC) have fallen since yesterday. So I think it’s something related to the market in general

2 Likes

Market panic imo.
Good time to be a buyer…imo

4 Likes

Global Clean Energy EFT also down. As per what @RGol said, seems to be across the market.

I’ve used this as a good buy opportunity.

5 Likes

I feel like I’m Jonesy here… “Don’t Panic, don’t panic!!”

(Dad’s army reference for those that don’t understand)

3 Likes

A good little interview and a mention of AFC who supply the hydrogen for this odd racing event.

Oh also a heads up in case anyone wants to start cashing in and running… I just bought some more AFC (double digits ££, I’m not rich - all my money goes on AJ Bell trading fees) so you may notice it nose dive today.

6 Likes

Good opportunity to buy, I’d say!

1 Like
1 Like

I’m down 8% in the month …good job I only put in £15

I’m finally up 42p today after a few months of being in red :smiley:

Up 20% today.

Uk Government have stated they intend to back hydrogen based power.

Optimism for a change. Not only for our pockets, but hopefully for our lungs!

5 Likes

I sold out of my position a few weeks ago to reduce the number of companies held in total leaving me with Nel as my only hydrogen play. Something I might regret !

1 Like

For me this is a long term hold! like @ least 10 years

2 Likes

You in deep?

24 shares …was a real punt! not risking much money on it.

45 here, I bought into this after I used up the rest of my cash but hoping it does well in the future.

The futures bright, the futures batteries.

2 Likes
4 Likes