Airtel Africa 📳 🌍 - AAF

5 Likes

This stock is the one I regret most not putting in my portfolio. I am investing in Hydrogen and waiting for the returns there but this one always stayed on my radar. It has good growth and good investment backers so has a bright future. If I’d have spare money, I would put it on this stock.

“Airtel Africa tumbles as investors sell 58m shares in placing - Sharecast.comAirtel Africa tumbles as investors sell 58m shares in placing - Sharecast.com

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to top up my AAF holding as the stock has just been non-stop running since investing in September last year, and did that today at £1.40… it’s weathered the external noise in the market very well over the last year, will be interesting to see how it responds to this sell off though.

2 Likes

This is my only holding in the green, 20% up, very impressive.

2 Likes

For a new initiate I hesitate, but is this good news?

Hi Chris, reading what you have added that Airtel are buying back debt/bonds, excellent for the company and possibly the SP. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Dividends have arrived, £24.12 reinvested, AAF

2 Likes

I feel like a moaning Minnie but.could I ask board prefects to check out the link from portfolio to discussion board please? It’s giving me a “Oops …’ message.

1 Like

It’s great you spot these things, it’s appreciated!

I’ll get it flagged

2 Likes

@NeilB

Thank you for appreciating the spirit intended by my making the observation :+1:

3 Likes

Is there an easier way to report these because I have a few

2 Likes

DM me or flag the top post for staff attention.

2 Likes

Nigerian currency falling. This is over 40% of Airtel’s revenues

3 Likes

AAF has released there dividend payment, waiting for FT too pay me! When I do not know…

Oops message received when going from stock portfolio to the discussion pages

@acamp looks like a broken app link

Cheers thanks @NeilB

1 Like