Alibaba - BABA - Share Chat

Great earnings from Alibaba, considering the bad environment. Let’s see.

3 Likes

I will be buying like crazy if BABA drops sub $80. Lets hope it doesn’t because its already 1/3 of my portfolio. As the person above me said, smashing earnings.

1 Like

No way are we actually breaking out?!

1 Like

More positive news from Beijing.

3 Likes

Great moves, looks like sentiment is slowly changing

2 Likes

Nice rally today. Hopefully the beginning of something better.

3 Likes

I hold some BABA. It’s mad at the moment. How many $300bn market cap companies go up, down and back up by 20% in a single month?! That’s more the kind of behaviour I’d expect from small cap stocks.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to fix profit for now, although might return again (I hope it will be done round 100 soon)

After over a year of frustration and averaging down, I AM FINALLY in the green!!!

2 Likes

Not far behind you.

1 Like

Lets hope we hold this positive up-trending channel. I can’t believe that BABA is actually breaking through its moving averages. But remember, BABA is still likely to go down if the overall market continues to dump. I feel like we are in another relief rally and will fall back down soon. Saving up cash.

It’s going down today in HK

1 Like

BABA, the only stock which can wipe out a month of gains in two days.

1 Like

It will come back again.

1 Like

So now it’s 100$ again

Will buy a lot at $85 and below.

1 Like

Actually it’s really very strange - company itself is very cheap comparing to their stats, although market ignore that

Market doesn’t ignore that, the market simply sees other risks you might not be seeing.

5 Likes

President Xi has entered the chat

3 Likes

Conversely markets could also be overreacting, and it could overreact for very long periods of time.