Alien Metals šŸ‘½ šŸ¤˜ - UFO

Iā€™m interested in the new energy industry.

Alien seem to be on the rise this morning, Iā€™ve got back double what I put into it at the moment.

2 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party on this one. Have had it in my watchlist for a while but not committed because iā€™m holding quite a lot in the mining sector already. Ended up taking profits from Ceres today and going Freetade Plus to redistribute the money to this and also Bezant Resources (copper miner with some gold potential as well).

Iā€™m gambling on further sp growth from increasing silver and copper prices over the near to mid-term :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

JV confirmed this morning with Capstone Mining for the Donovan 2 gold and copper site in Mexico.
The minimum ownership percentage UFO will hold at completion of the farm in is 20%.

Hasnā€™t helped the share price today at all! Iā€™ve definitely bought near the top of a spike. But expecting longer term holding for an upside!

Yes, disappointing reaction today but it makes sense given the run itā€™s had these last few weeks.
Definitely one for the future (plus the CEO mentioned recently he expects the iron ore samples to come back before the end of October)ā€¦

1 Like

I had taken out my initial investment so a free ride for me will probably top up with more down the line

2 Likes

You were bang on with this prediction, it grazed 3p at the top didnā€™t it!

Unfortunately I availed myself of the new stop loss features a little too liberally and got blown away from my second trade this morningā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m pretty bearish on this now until further news out of Australia, we could be back to where we were last week I reckon.

1 Like

Rookie error for me. Bought in at 3p!!! Will hold for the long term I guess and hope for the best.

1 Like

Yeah I think it could well drop lower, but Iā€™m happy to keep adding if it does. Personally think the deal they announced today showed a positive step for the company despite it being a rather small JV.
Opportunities in Australia could be what really gets this company moving

2 Likes

RNS issued this morningā€¦
Theyā€™ve secured rights to land in Greenland surrounding a major zinc deposit.
In the process of marketing the Mexican silver projects for JVs.
All looks promising and very fast moving!

4 Likes

Anyone else still got hope for Alien Metals? Iā€™m seeing a falling wedge / descending triangle and consolidation. Lots of news recently inc. assay results and issue of more equity.

Yes Iā€™ve continued increasing my holding here.
The placing they did recently at 1.1p hasnā€™t been revisited which is promising.
I think this is a slow burner until we get some drilling started and then once JVs are signed this will move quickly.
Great portfolio of different assets now and am happy Bill is clear that theyā€™re an exploration company and wonā€™t try and go it alone.
The DSO grade iron they have is massive on its own, just need to prove it up more and JV.

4 Likes

Red, red, redā€¦ Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any upwards movement since I bought in :persevere:

Got one last buy scheduled at 1.1pā€¦ 2021 should be a good year for UFO :crossed_fingers:

Edit: 1p to 1.1p

Yepā€¦ I bought in a while ago at 0.8p, got too excited and averaged up to 1.3p :sweat_smile:
I think the recent placings really screwed up the momentum coupled with the fact lots of other miners are running hot right now (Iā€™ve been buying POW).

Agree this is one for 2021!

Bought some today as a bit of a ā€œcheery dreamā€ (you know, like when youā€™ve got a lottery ticket but not quite checked the numbers, so you COULD be a millionaire). Fingers crossed for a good 2021.

3 Likes

think im trying to get in under 1 if i can

Their last major placing was at 1.1p so I do think itā€™s unlikely that youā€™ll see it drop below 1p. (Or maybe itā€™s more me hoping it kicks into life soon!)

Either way, the amount of Iron ore they have makes this crazily undervalued ignoring the other projects UFO are involved in.

1 Like

Yeah, I got my fingers burnt in theory by rushing at it at 2.6p. I thought it would pullback to 2.25p and settle, then drift up after that. It so didnā€™t! I am now averaging down by doubling my investment so at 1.3p. Itā€™s taking a hefty chunk of my portfolio but Iā€™m looking for 2 x by Oct/Nov 2021. Realistic or just waiting for my rocket to the moon?

1 Like

As of the Friday just gone this is the only share in my portfolio, yes im ignoring the big diversify rule but i have big expectations for this share and dont see any reason for it to stay as low as it is for much longer. First bought in at 0.7p and have been averaging up ever since, my average now sits at a hefty 1.7p will be slicing some profit at 2.75p-3.25p. Good luck all.

1 Like