All I got for Christmas is …

Go on then, Let us all know what you’ve had for Christmas…

Are you ecstatic? A little disappointed?

Half your body weight in chocolate?

Another bottle to sit at the back of the booze cupboard?

I got a Le Crueset Kettle and some super fancy Ugg slippers, because I’m a dad the obligatory socks.

Of course, I’m hoping for sure some Lynx Africa and a box of Celebrations from the in-laws tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’ve avoided the Lynx Africa this year!

2 Likes

Coros pace 2 - wife might be trying to tell me something :joy:

1 Like

Wow! That’s a beautiful watch. Is this to get you out of the house or are you a runner a she wants you to run further away?!

1 Like

1 Like

I got this

And I love it x

6 Likes

I got a Granddaughter… Well, she’s been here since the end of Nov, but still a great early Christmas present.

For actual presents, books, DVDs, a nice DAB radio for my home office

7 Likes

I do like to run to be fair and I keep complaining she has a fitbit and doesn’t use it - so now I have to make sure I use mine.

And yes so far a lovely watch

2 Likes

That’s amazing! And probably easier to look after than @SB426 ‘s new granddaughter!

1 Like

Grandkids are easier, when they smell or cry you can hand them back!

2 Likes

I’ve had a few years off (laziness + new dad) but will be back out pounding the seafront in the new year. I have a pair of On running shoes - I hoping they’re still okay as I don’t fancy buying more.

2 Likes

I’m waist deep into the terrible twos and don’t have anyone to hand her off too!

1 Like

I remember those years very well - absolute nightmare as a single parent with very little support.

1 Like

My daughter is 16 and after graduating GCSEs got her an iPhone.

2 Likes

My sister was in the same boat, single parenting from 8 weeks. I have a huge, a recently acquired, respect single parents. It’s like a tag team wrestling match but you’ve got nobody to tag. Sounds like you’ve earning this sweet grandparent gig!

I’d better start saving then! :joy:

I’m assuming COVID messed them all up?

My best present so far today is a negative covid test.

3 Likes

So cute ,:hugs::100:

1 Like