Alphawave IP Group Plc - AWE

knee jerk reaction hopefully.

Down by 48%, wow

If you’re not subscribed to the FT:

https://todayuknews.com/market/alphawave-the-arm-wannabes-curiously-close-contracts/

Ouch.

Buy the dip? :eyes::joy:

1 Like

I have to say, it is tempting and something I’m considering.

1 Like

Just discovered this stock looks like the right time to buy!

1 Like

Bit of a drop today any ideas why.

More shorting, I think. I’ve dumped mine today at a small loss, I expected the SP to have recovered by now and can’t keep watching that slow bleed.

Three funds have opened short positions in the last week (one only yesterday) and short interest is now nearly 4%

1 Like
1 Like

Hope this fall ends soon down 23% ATM.

I’m also living in hope, it was nice to top up. I’d like to some rewards.

Well chuffed im only 1.7% in the red now, i bought these shares pretty cheap so im really hoping i go in the green tomorrow, i still think alphawave will do well this year especially with me only paying on average £1.80 a share

1 Like

Just hit green :blush:

1 Like

Oh yeh 6.2% in the green so far today, this was one of the first shares i bought and ive been holding & holding waiting to see this green :rofl:

1 Like

I’m still down 52% it was like two days after i invested they tanked and I’ve been huddled up in the corner of my office sobbing every day since.

5 Likes

Lol guess you got in really early, i think alphawave will do really well this next year or two tho

1 Like

Yeah what i’m hoping, I may even just throw more money at them to be sure they tank again.

Im watching. Bought in low. Sold at 1.90 then bought back in at 1.75 after the market reajust kinda kicking myself…hope she goes bk up

1 Like

I unfortunately bought in at £3.18 as they was on the rise then a week or so later they crashed. :joy:

Hi all anyone got any update on this stock I’m really interested to dip a toe in. Thanks