Amazon (AMZN) 📦📦📦 - Share Chat

Oh it’s okay, that writer is pretty decent :wink: its @Jthejellybean himself.

3 Likes

Cheers for the plug, Neil. Appreciate it!

2 Likes

I do see where you’re coming from, but do I give my articles a chance! Especially companies I cover in detail :blush:

3 Likes

It’s almost like they’re making it easier for regulator to inevitably break them up into a parcels/logistics company, online marketplace, Alexa division, cloud computing division etc…

1 Like

Yikes.

1 Like
2 Likes

AWS propped the operating income up this quarter, otherwise would have been a bigger loss - https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/aws-earnings-q1-2022.html

1 Like

I dropped Amazon when Rocket Man stepped down and they were heading into headwinds. Staff cost more, people are spending less & they had to hire so fast they risk duplication and being a bit ‘chubby’

10% is wiping off 140bn! That’s like sending Barclays, NatWest, Lloyds & National Grid to £0.

5 Likes

Lost a massive 12.5% in just over an hour. Oof! But still overpriced. More of a correction I think.

IMHO it’s still a long term hold!

1 Like

Ouch

I just bought tons of stuff from amazon as well, I didn’t make a dent :smiley:

4 Likes

now nearing the $2k price… ill hold but yeah, not sure ill buy either, long term or not AMZN is entering a period of danger and restructuring of the business no doubt…