AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

I’d rather be part of it, if it ever did blow up than have pulled out and watched it all unfold. That’s just me, find it quite a thrill seeing the price keep going up!

2 Likes

Its simply impossible to beat the market, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow let alone next week it could tank or could continue to grow i put money on it today and it started to decrease in the last 2 hours will see what the damage is tomorrow & if its under 2% im dropping it all back in lucid and just leaving it there, i definitely got in late on this imo stupid decision most likely but we shall see

3 Likes

Why?

What is Aterion? I doubt I would invest in something with “all my money” that doesn’t show on a google search. :grimacing:

Edit - I guess you mean one of Asterion, Atrion or Aterian investments.

1 Like

Why must you do some much painstaking research @Big-g there is no time for research when there is a rocket leaving for the moon. Hurry!

https://community.freetrade.io/t/aterian-ater-formerly-mwk/31205/99999999

3 Likes

Going to the moon next week

Is there still time to get in on this???

Nobody knows and anyone who claims they do is lying.

4 Likes

Ofc i understand that, have looked everywhere & its got a rating of buy only thing is i got all my shares in amc & i dont know whether to pull it all out or leave it in don’t know if its gonna go much higher im literally umming and arring about ater looks promising but knowing my luck ill pull out of amc into ater & ater will drop & amc will rise :crazy_face:

After I pull out of ater I’m going to grow my amc collection even further. All my profits will going into more amc. I’m diamond handing until this pops properly.

3 Likes

This is where I worry for investors chasing that gold pot. I don’t see another GME type situation as to get that huge a number to trouble the shorts will be very hard now the hype has died down. AMC may have legs in it but I would be very wary of new short squeeze type stocks.

6 Likes

Quite funny the hype bot accounts must of reported that news story. It was a different share story but still on what was being discussed.

1 Like

And the comment above got flagged for one word answering a question :joy: :man_facepalming: Someone is a bot trigger happy on the report button!

2 Likes

Updated news in uk is that current situation regarding COVID points to a new lock down situation. Is that the case in USA? If so what really is the position of AMC? If i had an input for AMC I would look at the format for say Netflix and prime. An AMC streaming platform if you can’t go to a theatre we will come to you let’s keep AMC going. If we do go into another lock down situation as a community we have to keep the Cinema experience alive staying at home to watch films is not healthy in the long term (in my opinion) this is not a profit based statement just one that I feel is important.
KEEP THE CINEMA GOING

I would imagine it would be impossible due to contracts etc stating they have rights to cinema only as tv rights are sold in the next step on the train. Besides I doubt lock downs will happen again and if they did it would be for a small amount of time and probably not worth the infrastructure being set up. Like the idea but many roadblocks I reckon. :+1:

This is worst case scenario only.

1 Like

The old rocket ship seems to be going in reverse. I guess it’s a result of the increase in short interest?

Still up on the last 2 months

1 Like

Was an informative post so thanks regardless :ok_hand::green_heart:

1 Like

Yoda it’s 18th I know it’s no trading but what’s happened since still dropped.

2 Likes

Well the Quadruple Witching day turned into a bit of a damp squib.

That said, the afterhours trading was quite amusing - around 5M+ shares were traded in the five mins after close.