AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

How did you get on? Stressful 2 weeks For +$1?

3 Likes

Maybe got my days mixed up :thinking:

1 Like

So what do we think will happen on the 29th?

Nothing. Its all bullshit now lol

4 Likes

Maybe max at 52 the drop again

At this point anyone can knock up a few complex candle stock graphs, circle some stuff and then claim that this is going to the moon on the XXth of Whenever-ber. It’s normally a pump and dump that doesn’t gain much transaction.

One day this might explode but I think it has and we’ve seen the ‘best’ of $AMC. Who knows but a stopped clock is right twice a day.

5 Likes

Even the pump accounts seem to have given up trying to convince everyone its suddenly going to price rocket.

Be intresting to see which company they try next although more often you do something easier for hedge funds to see what’s happening and get out of it. Better hope surge in popcorn demand for ones still holding amc.

How did zainzaki get on with his extra 25k

2 Likes

Can anyone explain what computer shere mean ?

How you mean computer share

They are a broker, my own interaction with them was that they were my previous employers share save scheme handler. The interface looked like something from the early 90’s, think Yahoo when it was called “Jerry and David’s Guide to the World Wide Web”.

Well maybe not this bad but …

2 Likes

Also people have been trying to interpret Ryan Cohen and roaring kitty’s tweets and have made them fit into the word computershare. Cone-poo-chair (Cohen) and poo-tear-chair (dfv). Not sure I buy it but that’s what it is.

Is anyone expecting a spike tomorrow with the Release of Bond ?

I really hope so cos as soon as it peaks back up I’m jumping off this rocket :joy:

1 Like

Why would there be a spike? That would assume AMC was trading on objective financial figures…

I miss read this as bonds, not 007!

@Jimbo0151 Stocks trade (other than meme stocks) on financial news, the release of the biggest movie this year has been priced in.

2 Likes

Are you implying the current price is based on fundamentals? :wink:

1 Like

fundamentals

5 Likes

Today’s price action so far may be based on fundamentals :rofl:

1 Like

That price bounce lol I’m still holding every share. I love this stock too much.

3 Likes

Apes strong

3 Likes