AMC Entertainment 🍿 🎥 (AMC) - Share chat

Don’t anyone say anything about the moon :waxing_gibbous_moon:

1 Like

Any predictions of what this will rise to realistically?

Nobody knows. This stock has been pushed and pulled far beyond what its fundamentals are. Realistically, it will eventually go to zero since it’s a terrible company imho.

8 Likes

Literally anything could happen with this!

Apes going to love that how many rockets will they be putting on there tweets now :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for at least 50 now it’s 39. I swear I have no luck with this stock

2 Likes

He’s hit the jackpot :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t know what you mean, if he’d sold this time last year he’d have banked $1.95m … oh.

2 Likes

Go amc go go go!

Is there actually any life left in this stock? I got out months ago above 60 and thought I may have missed the peak but it all seems very quiet now and people getting excited about very low figures compared to a month or 2 ago.

3 Likes

That’s the big bet! IMO it has get resistance at the $35-40 range especially on low volume. Maybe one day there will be a catalyst and shorts, Fomo and apes all drive the price up. Maybe we’ve run out of steam and short manipulate and drive the price down.
You decide

Anyone else had issues with ‘awaiting confirmation’ when selling AMC? I can’t even cancel!

It’s a sign from God not to sell :wink:

4 Likes

44.34 when I sold, just got notification it didn’t execute. Now sitting at 42.62 after hours, absolute joke :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Google cloud has been down / patchy this afternoon. There are some very big names with issues today.

I confess I’m finding it quite tiresome now. I want to exit all my Freetrade positions before the end of the tax year so they better get a move on if it is going to do something.

1 Like

And how long is it supposed to sit in unsettled? I it so you cannot withdraw your money?

1 Like

2-3 working days then you can withdraw :+1:

1 Like

Does who love the stock don’t care weather is up or down as long the sorts are not been cover yet real apes buy n hold both gme,amc

2 Likes

Nft for stubs members pre-ordering tickets to the new spiderman movie. Paving the was for an nft for shareholders in future perhaps? Bullish…

3 Likes