AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

Different data providers choose different “prices” - on a stock as volatile as this you’d be lucky to find consensus on the ‘price’ all day it just stands out after close.

1 Like

OK thanks I didn’t know that I do know during the market hours price will always price move up and down but not wen the market closed the closing price will be there on till market open wen it then you weather up or down.

1 Like

You sometimes get ‘off book’ trades that get sent to the data providers which are done on private exchanges (dark pools) - this aren’t always reported but when they are there is a lag. Dark pools is fairly deep but if you want to know more about the stock markets mechanics I’d recommend [Flashboys by Michael Lewis.](Flash Boys https://amzn.eu/d/g0fLqNM)

2 Likes

This was flagged and investigated. Sorry some data provider feeds were late last night - all should be Ok now. Sorry you experienced this lag. But please highlight it if it happens again. You should not be experiencing this.

3 Likes

Thank you my regards SJ

1 Like

When will we see the $APE ticker? I’m pumped LFG!

11 Likes

I have not it is just the morning of 22nd so hopefully when market opens ?

7 Likes

The buy button better be working for both $AMC and $APE :+1::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

4 Likes

Is it normal that I don’t see the APE stocks? I have AMC in another account where I have already been given the APE stocks

5 Likes

Hey Freetrade .

Am I getting my APE shares today please ?

9 Likes

Don’t see my APE yet either, I am sure it will be there when market opens in 35 mins…hey Freetrade :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excited but nervous ti what happens in 25 mins but still waiting for tge ape shares to appear…

4 Likes

Remember don’t panic

2 Likes

What is Freetrade up to? Trading started and no ape?

7 Likes

It’s not on Google or Yahoo Finance yet either

1 Like

$APE halted

1 Like

Yes might be halted but surely Freetrade should be adding it to portfolio? Maybe if Freetrade can see post they can enlighten holders of amc

5 Likes

Don’t panic! Down 37 percent :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol halts after a 1% rise.

Patiently waiting here for Ape…

2 Likes

Looks like they are going to have to go out and buy some APE

4 Likes