AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

I expect they’re trying to keep it below $40 as there are 490k calls at that price for 18th June (some tomorrow too). We expected this. Everything else is in our favour ive never been more bullish on AMC. IMO

3 Likes

Very interesting watch. He says there won’t be halting to buying shares like there was in January if(when) there is another squeeze. Big news

1 Like

Is it in the rules and regs that for a youtube video they must have a BOLD slogan and pull a extreme facial expression? :joy:

6 Likes

Yes, actually. You need these things for the youtube recommendation algorithm - weird, right?! Thumbnail is allegedly the most important feature. :grinning:

2 Likes

So I hope you are all happy. I just sold £40k of shares at $40.3 and now the price is rocketing back up. You can buy me a drink later.

2 Likes

Not sure it’s the right look for someone to take investment advice from…

1 Like

Haha it made me click on it :joy::joy: glad I did even if it is a dumb thumbnail :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Bought more @40 whilst I was asleep :joy:

2 Likes

Have we got to the moon yet? :thinking:

2 Likes

Some info leaking out about hedge funds having a secondary market. Real Market price is 10-15 days behind it. Take it with a pince of salt as the screenies can be Manipulated…

This claim makes no sense to me.

Even if there was a secondary market, the prices would end up close together naturally.

If their market was more expensive than the real one, they just wouldn’t use it.

If their market was cheaper than the real one, they’d buy shares and sell them on the open market and make a tidy profit while the price is still super high. Which would lower the open market price and bring them closer together.

2 Likes

#arbitrage

1 Like

I think the idea is that they are hiding buys n that market to keep the price down on the real one.

are you feeling the heat?

Quite a good read

3 Likes

If your serious STOP SELLINV

1 Like

Anyone see that pic on Twitter about the real price right now of AMC being $1500 and GME over $3000? Can’t seem to find it again but it was “apparently leaked from citadel”. Was rushing before trying to see if I can get it again

1 Like

We doubled back. :grin:

Of course it matters - how can you have any confidence that retail does own 80% if you don’t know the figures. More to the point the retail holding is irrelevant if the level of shorts is already covered.