AMC Entertainment (AMC)

Quite funny the hype bot accounts must of reported that news story. It was a different share story but still on what was being discussed.

1 Like

And the comment above got flagged for one word answering a question :joy: :man_facepalming: Someone is a bot trigger happy on the report button!

2 Likes

Updated news in uk is that current situation regarding COVID points to a new lock down situation. Is that the case in USA? If so what really is the position of AMC? If i had an input for AMC I would look at the format for say Netflix and prime. An AMC streaming platform if you can’t go to a theatre we will come to you let’s keep AMC going. If we do go into another lock down situation as a community we have to keep the Cinema experience alive staying at home to watch films is not healthy in the long term (in my opinion) this is not a profit based statement just one that I feel is important.
KEEP THE CINEMA GOING

I would imagine it would be impossible due to contracts etc stating they have rights to cinema only as tv rights are sold in the next step on the train. Besides I doubt lock downs will happen again and if they did it would be for a small amount of time and probably not worth the infrastructure being set up. Like the idea but many roadblocks I reckon. :+1:

This is worst case scenario only.

1 Like

The old rocket ship seems to be going in reverse. I guess it’s a result of the increase in short interest?

Still up on the last 2 months

1 Like

Was an informative post so thanks regardless :ok_hand::green_heart:

1 Like

Yoda it’s 18th I know it’s no trading but what’s happened since still dropped.

2 Likes

Well the Quadruple Witching day turned into a bit of a damp squib.

That said, the afterhours trading was quite amusing - around 5M+ shares were traded in the five mins after close.

How did you get on? Stressful 2 weeks For +$1?

3 Likes

Maybe got my days mixed up :thinking:

1 Like

So what do we think will happen on the 29th?

Nothing. Its all bullshit now lol

1 Like