AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

Between here and Revolut my average price is a little over $10 so I’m finally in the green on this. Still have fingers crossed for GME levels.

Is this as high as it’s gonna get ? $10 or is this just the start ? I’m still down but obviously not as much as when it was $5 :joy: #hodl :flushed:

I don’t think there’s as many shorts on this as there are gme.

1 Like

Me neither but the free marketing these companies are getting alone is priceless. Every gamer in the world hates GME before and now they all love them.

2 Likes

This is currently the most shirted stock there is and I love the stock. Finished at 8.01 now on 8.05… see you Monday! Do not try hold to 1000 but take those trendies. This is not financial advise and this is my second investment feel free to tell me I’m wrong which I may be

2 Likes

If it goes to 11, I’m taking my money and putting it into CCIV. It’s at a discount at the moment. ACM is sure to fall back down quicker then it will go up. If it goes back down to 5 I’ll probably buy back in. it will go back to the correct value when everywhere opens up. Which is between 8 and 14.

Great point, but I’m holding right now. Might even by more if it keeps dipping. Let’s wait and see :grin:

Noticed this spike on both amc and bb last night after hours. Weird.

1 Like

Looks like a temp glitch cos I’m not seeing that spike on any charts I’ve checked.

1 Like

It hit 12 before, I missed it :rage:

It will be back, but I do hope that’s not your sell point :slight_smile:

I was going to sell I’ve only got 5 shares and I got them in the rush at $15, I’d abandoned any hope of getting that back so when it was back up i told myself if it got to 12 then I’m out lol

Was watching it at 12.20, I blinked and it was at 10 lol

Ahhh good I thought I’d missed out

It will go back up

‘Earnings’ tonight or lack of…

1 Like

Gaddamit, I held on and look what happened :smirk:

1 Like

AMC should rise again. High potential for a squeeze still.

TradingView technicals saying it’s a buy in week and month view:

2 Likes