AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

It doesn’t say, but probably would exclude losses inside an ISA

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 16 hours.

Good day for AMC today

6 Likes

All my messages keep getting deleted lolol may be Freetrade don’t like APES talking about them

Ps, remove the 25k sell limit on AMC AND GME SHARES ASAP

1 Like

How long before this message gets deleted lolol

NEVER!!! They do not get deleted just hidden :+1: and most people just instantly open them. FT don’t do this I think it is a auto feature.

Going to be a big week for amc this coming week. Share holders meeting and earnings report.

Price should go down then. The lemmings always seem to “buy the rumour, sell the news”

1 Like

I thought that was what the proper/experienced investors did and the so called lemmings bought at the peak too late. :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this to drop even more I’ma buy the S#%T out of it :smirk:

1 Like

So I’ve only got a few hundred pounds invested. Hold and watch it continue to drop or get out now and recover elsewhere?

I guess that depends if you bought it as a long-term investment or because you expected it to “go to the moon”.

1 Like

I brought mine before it was “cool” when they were $2 a share …I’m going to HOLD for @ least a year!

3 Likes

Hi, I Emailed AMC regarding the Vote. We can contact the proxy solicitor after June 2nd to vote if we don’t receive anything from our broker.
D.F.King & Co, Inc.
AMC@dfking.com

3 Likes

I’m going to hold, it’s a sound investment.

3 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the possibility of a short squeeze?

Not going to happen.

1 Like

I know it’s not going to happen because on one side, we have professional investors, who know every trick under the sun, and on the other side we have a bunch of amateurs who think if they post ape and rocket emojis they’ll become billionaires by next week.

:man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Just today I bought another 500 made up shares that should not be there there,
all I o u’s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: its only a matter of time before the margin call happens

I just hope Freetrade don’t have a sell limit when it happens :sunglasses:

1 Like