AMC Entertainment (AMC)

So I’ve only got a few hundred pounds invested. Hold and watch it continue to drop or get out now and recover elsewhere?

I guess that depends if you bought it as a long-term investment or because you expected it to “go to the moon”.

1 Like

I brought mine before it was “cool” when they were $2 a share …I’m going to HOLD for @ least a year!

3 Likes

Hi, I Emailed AMC regarding the Vote. We can contact the proxy solicitor after June 2nd to vote if we don’t receive anything from our broker.
D.F.King & Co, Inc.
AMC@dfking.com

3 Likes

I’m going to hold, it’s a sound investment.

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the possibility of a short squeeze?

Not going to happen.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know it’s not going to happen because on one side, we have professional investors, who know every trick under the sun, and on the other side we have a bunch of amateurs who think if they post ape and rocket emojis they’ll become billionaires by next week.

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Just today I bought another 500 made up shares that should not be there there,
all I o u’s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: its only a matter of time before the margin call happens

I just hope Freetrade don’t have a sell limit when it happens :sunglasses:

Freetrade have you removed the sell limit on US stock yet???

So AMC reported a first-quarter loss of $567.2 million and @dee_og04 posts rocket emojis and diamond hands. You’ve got to be kidding me :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

For a min I nearly took the advice on board!!! So glad the disclaimer was at the end or all those pictures and repetition would have made me invest more. :man_facepalming: :joy:

This is the kind of post, well the hidden ones, that ruins decent discussion. I hope these keyboard warriors are still around to discuss next year :joy:

8 Likes

The first films to be shown at the reopening Diamonds are forever or Blood Diamond and any space film! possibly not Aliens though?

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Planet of the Apes reboot.

So if you don’t mind me asking what’s the reason for your investment?

Maybe because there is quite a bit of middle ground between

“I can make a decent return on AMC”

and

"AMC ARMY APE ARMY#AMC100K :raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::gem::gem::raised_hands::gem::raised_hands::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

AMC100K AMC100K AMC100K😎"

1 Like