Amur Minerals (AMC) 🇷🇺 ⛏

Sorry just new on the community page… still working this out… I really hope they vote this one in

2 Likes

They did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(For those being redirected to here from AMC Entertainment)

There seems to be a large push from certain communities to buy and hold large quantities of this stock. This has made the stock incredibly volatile.

Don’t you just wish you’d bought AMC and Game a month ago :cry:

2 Likes

Will we be able to put in a limit purchase over the weekend for AMC stock? It’s still blocked off

3 Likes

Anyone else unable to start triggered order?

2 Likes

Same issue

When can we expect us trading to return.

AMC and Blackberry seem frozen

2 Likes

You do realise that this isn’t AMC meme stock that everyone’s trying to buy right?

Honestly the fact you still don’t get it is worrying me.

Please do tell me why half the internet are looking to buy Amur Minerals?

I shouldn’t laugh, but it is funny.

Clicking the conversation link whilst on AMC Entertainment takes you to this conversation… can see why people might be confused by this

1 Like

This is really unfair. Communities in USA can buy Amc but we cant. The freeze is completely unacceptable. I really cannot believe this is happening.

1 Like

Why can’t I buy still?

What do you mean, amur minerals is fine today?

Maybe this will help: 2nd February 2021: Expect $GME, $AMC, $NOK restricted to sell orders today, rest of the US market enabled - #146 by Bailey2k4

1 Like

Could those of you interested in AMC (USA “Pump stock”) please create an alternative thread?
For those of us following Amur Minerals, it is a bit inconvenient to receive notifications on this forum relating to completely unrelated posts, on a thread that is meant to be for Amur Minerals.

So please create a new and different thread for AMC Entertainment, it will make it easier for everyone.

2 Likes

I’ve just checked the link to join the discussion from the app and it redirects here instead of: https://community.freetrade.io/t/amc-entertainment-amc/

Although it does say Amur Minerals in the title of the thread so…

1 Like