Anglo American ⛏ - AAL

This multinational mining company is focused primarily on platinum, as well as diamonds, copper, nickel, iron ore and metallurgical and thermal coal.

Not sure that’s right?

1 Like

Not just diamonds but platinum, iron ore, coal, copper, nickel and magnesium

2 Likes

This is an airline

The chat seems to be for both companies as they have the same ticker symbol @Freetrade_Team can probably resolve this

Hey, we’ve updated the description - thanks for flagging!

From the app both American Airlines and Anglo end up here

1 Like

Thanks Jimmy, we’ve updated this now and should take a short while to be reflected on the app.

1 Like

Anglo American full year financial results

2 Likes

Thungela was split off at just the right time as the price of coal has soared. I am holding on for the ride though as there could be a juicy dividend announced at the year end

1 Like

Any other shareholders seen the 29 July announcement of Anglo American’s buyback scheme and thinking of participating?

Seems like it’s at least worth holding on until the special dividend is paid out in Sept (ex-div 18 Aug), then not sure afterwards?

Things looking good on the coal front !?

2 Likes

When are Thungela announcing if they’re paying a dividend?

2 Likes

What price do you think Thungela will top out at?
I was hoping past at least £10 but as im new, I havent really got any ideas on what an average Coal price is.
Luckily bought in early so have room to move

Thungela on fire keep that coal burning baby😉

2 Likes

Thungela going crazy this week. Is it a good time to increase stakes or wait for a dip that might not come?

1 Like

Wish I knew .

FT: please sort out the duplication of AAL & Thungela chats. A spin off should be seen to be spun off… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

To the moon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:star_struck: :heart_eyes:
5 days later… the question now… when to cash in and run with the profits …
“it’s not a profit till its in your pocket”

2 Likes