Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

£0.00. :wink:

6 Likes

Paying attention to BTC prices will let you know when to buy and sell. Buying in at the top of the market was a bad move. Lesson learned lol

Well today hasn’t got any better, it’s still very early days for Argo.

Those saying about moving with bitcoin, it does look that way.

#ItsJustTheBeginning

The reason why I like Argo is because I think that blockchain and crypto will have additional future growth, but there might be another currency overtaking Bitcoin, and hopefully that won’t be a problem for Argo, as they can just mine any other coin that comes up.
So it’s slightly less risky than investing in Bitcoin itself, still pretty risky tho :neutral_face:

3 Likes

It’s hard to work out what the 'support line as they call it will be.

The more companies that expose themselves to BTC the less volatile it is but considering there’s only a finite number of Bitcoin and Etherium. Some people can try safer bets like Tesla, AMD, Nvidia, Square and PayPal. The risk is still there but they’ve got a wide range of products to fall back on and cover losses incurred via crypto

Yeah and it can go to $60000 suddenly

2 Likes

I’m not selling anything bitcoin related until Bitcoin hits $250k

6 Likes

Absolutely no experience so for Gods sake don’t take my opinions as anything, but I feel it is going to settle (BTC) in the £34k area for now.

Sold at 245.00 yesterday have bought back in today at 215.00. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I’m a total noobie
I bought at 2.49 (only 29 shares tho!)
I’m -11% at the moment but I’ll keep the holding.

See what happens in a few years. :man_shrugging:

No one ever imagined this would reach $58,000, so I think anything is possible from here.

1 Like

if it makes you feel better i got in at 3.20

Got in at .99 initially then kept buying, 2k later my average is 230, wish I’d gone bigger at first…dumping at 330 then wait for the next tanking like today then play with someone else’s dosh, not advice as I’m far from knowing what I’m doing, sharing is caring that’s all!

Ouch, wouldn’t worry though, can see this matching its peers in the future, nobody ever thought btc would get to 1k never mind 10, 20, 30, 40, 55k…

Looks good to me, glad I jumped on the ride.

1 Like

Tbh most of my stocks are red, just waitin to recover. Im just glad i made a little profit as before i got in at 1.02

I hate that Freetrade quotes it on their app at £2.30, then when I sell it, it sells at £2.10.
Some market maker is making a tonne of money off this.

London Stock Exchange and Tradingview currently show it at 2.01 - 2.05. Freeview … buy it for £2.20. Ouch.

Use yahoo finance for a live price for volatile stocks. Its not the market maker, FT execute at the real time price but show it 15 mins delayed, same as LSE.

1 Like

Also if you’re a fan of bitcoin, RIOT has slumped today, might be worth a look :fire:

Awful day…hopefully picks up over the week.
Anyone got any news on it.

I think this would be the Payment for order flow, but apparantely the say that they don’t do it. So I don’t know, but it’s happened to me as well, I paid 8% more that the actual price.