Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

How does the OTCQX listing effect the share price here in the UK?

I know it’s been raised before but I’m really interested to hear how our shares will be migrated once Argo list in on the NASDAQ.

1 Like

Will they be migrated at all? They aren’t delisting in London are they?

Ah that might be me assuming, or thought I’d read something above?

I don’t know then…

I suppose in any case, how would a NASDAQ listing effect the LSE share price?

All learning for me!

I presume the US listing would be ADRs. Not sure though.

They prices would tend to stay in step on both exchanges as if they did get out of whack Arbitrage trades would tend to bring them back in line.

One company I have which is now dual listed is Wheaton Precious metals. I have the US stock because I bought before dual listing, but you can now buy it on the LSE

1 Like

Interesting, thanks.

What can happen when a stock uplists? :eyes:

https://pulse2.com/nvos-stock-price-nasdaq-novo-integrated-sciences-increases-over-500-pre-market-why-it-happened/

2 Likes

:eyes:

ARBKF up 53% today

ARB up 10%

6 Likes

''I got in at the worst time than any of you … ‘’

Not to worry, i console myself thinking 5 years from now, there’s some future dude going:

''got in at the worst time.Bought ARB for £45. I remember back when it was £2.85. Just kill me now ‘’

Ok, Im a newbie to the stock market world, so forgive my ignorance, But why is there such a disparity in the prices between ARB in sterling, and ARBKF in dollars.

I’m assuming, that ARB will catch up tomorrow when the market opens. Is this correct?

I’m assuming, that ARB will catch up tomorrow when the market opens. Is this correct?

this (old) article sort of explains how arbitrage works between the two listing

1 Like

More or less, albeit a different stock market. Uk market finishes at 4.30pm, US closes at 9pm our time (opens 2.30pm our time). Should see a sharp rise in the morning.

Okay that’s not ideal, but if you’re confident in the fundamentals of the company and that BTC is going to rise over the medium to long term then that’s still a good buy and hold.

I have seen good arguments for ARB @ £4 with BTC @ 50 and ARB @ £8 with BTC @ 100, possibly more when you factor in NASDAQ listings and improving yields

i know mate… just having a crack :slight_smile:

wouldn’t have bought it otherwise !

Worth buying anymore at 2.35 guys ??

It’s at 260 now

If you think that BTC is going to £250k this year, and seeing that ARB price corresponds very closely with the BTC price, then I think the answer would be in the affirmative

DYOR

2 Likes

Thanks guys. 2.60 quick. Missed that 2.35 :joy::see_no_evil:

Would be worth buying even if Bitcoin went 100k

2 Likes

What do you use to see that Brad ?? Yahoo finance only showing 2.35 to me.