Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

Why?

I thought you sold everything a month ago and made 19k ?

Oo yeah BTC moving… Wonder how that will effect coinbase float??

Let’s hope Argo starts to… Well… Gogo

I sure did but then I got fomo and bought back in

Haha

Hope, fear, hope, fear… God I really think BTC is messing with establishment logic and is so out of left field it makes the internet seem as out of date as soda stream, BMX’s and that Evel Knievel toy motorbike I had in the 70’s (which was awesome btw). I have really have no idea if one BTC will be worth nothing or a billion dollars in ten years but it is much more interesting to watch than a Netflix bow set!

1 Like
  • box not bow :roll_eyes:

Bitcoin seems to rise often on Saturdays and fall on Sundays. Who knows when/if bitcoin will reach new highs but it is frustrating being stuck in the high 50s. I think ARB will be stuck until bitcoin makes a break above 62k and FOMO starts kicking in.

1 Like

Argo is the only crypto miner that doesn’t rise with Bitcoin. Frustrating that it seems stuck atm. Suspect Mara and Riot will rise a lot today but I may be wrong

2 Likes

super frustrating considering we definitely feel it went BTC dips, think we’re just lacking volume at this point no one wants it

Then why are my RIOT shares down 16% since I bought them?

7 Likes

Wish I put my money directly on Bitcoin now😖

3 Likes

Seems since the options at £2 it’s stuck despite Bitcoin at 62000

this will likely just create another negative cycle of panic selling, probably get obliterated on the OTC market later.

1 Like

Buying the dip right now, hodl

I’m starting to lose faith in this share since it’s not tracking bitcoin.

Are you buying the dip @An2dre or buying the start of a bigger decline? That’s my concern. Right now it’s at my break even point.

1 Like

there does to seem a detachment from btc price which was my #1 reason for this company, to act as an isa wrapped btc exposure.

1 Like