Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

Seems to be a relationship with Bitcoin failing as Argo rises. Very interesting. Holding on tight.

It drops at 2:30pm when the US market opens.

Bitcoin fell to 50500 tonight. Itā€™s on the way back up now (above 52k) but itā€™s looking like tomorrow wonā€™t be a good day for ARB shareholders.

Biden opened his mouth, put his left foot in and then media put Bidens right foot in. What we essentially ended up with is a Biden Pretzel by the end of the day

1 Like

Someone is trying to create panic in the market.

People on Twitter are saying that itā€™s a fake news. It started with a tweet without any official source on it.

You can blame Bloomberg for starting the fire.

Saki or whoever, during a White House press conference has said that Bidenā€™s looking into it so I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s fake news.

More details on it next week.

He was talking about taxing the richest, but I didnā€™t see anything about crypto. Would you have any reliable links on this?

No chance are they going to tax crypto 80%:rofl:

1 Like

The yellen tweet is a meme at this point but crypto still falls under the CGT umbrella as itā€™s considered a commodity

Whatā€™s going on. Why itā€™s at Ā£1.70 :open_mouth:

BTC had a healthy correction and itā€™s no longer sky high above the 21 EMA according to the weekly chart. It had to happen at some point as momentum was on the decline.

The CGT hike is tiny compared to BTC though.

Loaded up today, got myself 30 shares - gonna sit back now and watch it climb to $50,000 a share ā€¦

3 Likes

Good luck with that old chap.

2 Likes

Good night and goodbye all. Xenor if I was you I would seriously reduce your holdingsā€¦ but DYOR.
Big love and fair winds. :heart:

His portfolio must look like a rollercoaster on a busy day pre-COVID.

This is me speaking from experience when at one point I had Ā£200 in ARB.

Thatā€™s my plan. Going to sell at least half. I donā€™t really want to sell for a loss however. Bitcoin is looking stronger than it did on Friday but it seems more options expire next Friday so it could be rocky until then. Early May might be a good time to derisk. I have about 21% in ARB now after adding more funds to my ISA. Itā€™s a lot but it could be worse.

Good luck and hopefully we see you around again at some point.

Iā€™m personally hoping it dips below Ā£1.50 again so I can load up on more shares. Sit on them and watch them grow in the long term. Holding long term will come good.

1 Like

Bitcoin is currently having one of its best days in months. Hopefully it can make another push to 60k and above soon.

I should have bought more than 30 shares.