Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

What a load of rubbish! Been variants of that story posted in the past…

4 Likes

“and got bonused on confirmed sell ups such as Xenor and Matt007” are they seriously trying to claim they got bonuses when a random person on a forum said they sold or did I misunderstand? Seems very very unlikely or they would just make more fakes to get bonuses. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah that does sound made up. I very much doubt Hedge funds can be bothered with trying to mess with individual retail investors

So they have 4 guys getting a bonus when a retail investor claims on a forum that they sold an unknown number of shares for £1.25 each :laughing:

1 Like

Content aside I also doubt they have people who write like this: “in a serviced office”, “FUD posts”, “who’s aim”

Wow. Been reading muscles12 and his bollocks for a few weeks. That chat on their is ridiculous and anybody who acts on any of it is a lost cause already imo, I never for one second didn’t think it was a dick swinging contest from single men typing from the basement of there mum’s rented house.

2 Likes

And here it is…

4 Likes

:rofl:

Well I guess that’s Elon fully loaded, wonder when he will sell …

2 Likes

Like clockwork :new_moon_with_face:. Still though, a welcomed boon to my portfolio.The real question is, how long will it last?

Place your bets :game_die::game_die:

2 Likes

I’m still down 10% so need a few more tweets to be posted so I can sell :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure someone said something about being patient :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Poor taste my dude

3 Likes

Fair, removed.

… And the roller-coaster price that is “arb” startd to head south again :crazy_face: fs

2 Likes

https://www.sharebuyers.co.uk/shares/boatman-capital-feebly-tries-sinking-argo-blockchain-ship/

1 Like

These shorters who want companies to fail and thereby it’s investors should be jailed!! Scum of the earth.

2 Likes

Argo is going to file to list on Nasdaq

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/958226

Is this a good thing, sorry I’m new to this :thinking:

IPOs provide companies with an opportunity to obtain capital by offering shares through the primary market. Listing in the US should raise additional capital

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what the business case is for investing in this company? What’s the story of why it will go up?

It looks like it’s mainly just people late to the party on a massive hype stock that had a big rally a few months/year ago. I’m not interested myself currently, but interested in people’s investment thesis.

2 Likes