Argo Blockchain (ARB) - Share Chat

What a load of rubbish! Been variants of that story posted in the past…

4 Likes

“and got bonused on confirmed sell ups such as Xenor and Matt007” are they seriously trying to claim they got bonuses when a random person on a forum said they sold or did I misunderstand? Seems very very unlikely or they would just make more fakes to get bonuses. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah that does sound made up. I very much doubt Hedge funds can be bothered with trying to mess with individual retail investors

So they have 4 guys getting a bonus when a retail investor claims on a forum that they sold an unknown number of shares for £1.25 each :laughing:

1 Like

Content aside I also doubt they have people who write like this: “in a serviced office”, “FUD posts”, “who’s aim”

Wow. Been reading muscles12 and his bollocks for a few weeks. That chat on their is ridiculous and anybody who acts on any of it is a lost cause already imo, I never for one second didn’t think it was a dick swinging contest from single men typing from the basement of there mum’s rented house.

2 Likes

And here it is…

4 Likes

:rofl:

Well I guess that’s Elon fully loaded, wonder when he will sell …

2 Likes

Like clockwork :new_moon_with_face:. Still though, a welcomed boon to my portfolio.The real question is, how long will it last?

Place your bets :game_die::game_die:

2 Likes

I’m still down 10% so need a few more tweets to be posted so I can sell :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure someone said something about being patient :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Poor taste my dude

3 Likes

Fair, removed.