Arrival - ARVL - Share Chat

Arrival have one of there buses at the Goodwood FOS

9 Likes

Arrival and leaseplan agreement

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/07/15/2263207/0/en/LeasePlan-and-Arrival-sign-partnership-to-bring-revolutionary-electric-vans-to-European-cities.html

2 Likes

Does anyone know why this stock is on a continuing downward trajectory

Probably because no excited news for this company. Still No products at all and only R&D. I bought some anyway just below 13. I think it’s cheap price at the moment.

I think the simplest answer is that many EV SPACs just got really overhyped at the end of last year. For perspective this was worth about as much as Nissan at one point.

This paper described the phenomenon:

7 Likes

What? They’ve had quite a few developments lately. Just check out their LinkedIn page.

1 Like
3 Likes

Though if you watch the Fully Charged show instead of yesterday’s news BBC you’d already know of the company!

1 Like

I like that channel but they should do some snappy 5/7 min versions. Sitting down for 40mins sometimes is too long.

1 Like

Fully Charged do post shorts on Youtube.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

The is @Doubledig I’d not sub’d but think I will, I tend to get 10mins here and there rather than 30/40min.

1 Like

Does anyone know why the SP constantly trade below green zone?

I think its part of the general realisation that nearly all of the recent EV start-ups that have gone public are likely to fail! The industry is unbelievably tough and the antics of of Nikola and Lordstown have tainted the whole sector in my view. Getting an automotive product to market is not easy (for good reason) and the reality is that many wont even make it to launch. I still really like Arrival and am likely to add more if the SP goes below $10. If seem to have genuine IP, impressive engineering and good leadership. If they keep hitting their milestones and successfully get buses and vans onto public roads in 2022, the share price should re-rate. At the moment the market is understandably skeptical with big announcements of orders doing zero to move the stock. I expect volatility until they get their product on the market and will just sit tight for now and closely monitor progress. As long as the start of production remains on track Im not worried. In my view, you have to be able to give the company 18 months and accept that there is a lot of risk inherent to the sector. If they make it to the other side though, you are looking at almost unlimited growth for the next 10 years.

6 Likes

@A_Clabb Thank for sharing your view. Let’s hope we’re right.:grin:

Almost hits the bottom! What is happening? :scream:

1 Like
2 Likes