Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

The market is now clearly dubious about whether they will actually deliver on their promise. They canned their IPO projections within a year & are still valued at $5.4b, could get a lot worse before we see any recovery.

Well I’m in too deep to sell. I still see potential in the company and this is a long term for me now. Just wondering how much lower it can go an wether to buy dips. On a bright side after this I’ll hopefully learn to take 30% profit and walk away :joy:

3 Likes

Anyone want to guess the bottom? Surprised to see 7, but averaging down.

1 Like

With stocks down across the board, there is no reason for ARVL to head north without positive news. I’d be shocked if it goes to $6 … but its quite possible.

At least my average price looks more reasonable now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe the uber-car reveal (sometime-soon) and the good news from Charlotte will do us some good. But I get the sense this will still go places as soon as they have anything rolling out of any microfactory.

2 Likes

We just need a bus or van on the road… I’m excited to see the future Uber concept… But we need to see something road ready or some road testing.

Arrival is either going to make me rich or have me work an additional year… I hope it’s the former :oncoming_automobile:

4 Likes

If anyone needs some FUD offsetting. A nice reminder of what ARVL is about.

3 Likes

I bought 50 shares, don’t mind holding this very long if I live that long! Lol, don’t mind if it doesn’t go anywhere but if it does I’ll be glad to have bought at $7.30 a share. I like the microfactory idea, I know a lot of people are skeptical but using the analogy of supermarkets and corner shops, they both still play a part and they’re both still around and play a part in the grocery market. Love the arrival bus and truck and like this company.

1 Like
2 Likes
8 Likes

Seen some redditors not getting why it doesn’t look like a Tesla. If they are into arrival and think that, they clearly don’t understand their mission. The reveal of V2 (and also it’s price point) may speak volumes. V good to see it exists!!

1 Like

Definatly poor advertisement though hasn’t even been released on their twitter

3 Likes

I don’t know, absolutely EVERY car site has covered it in the past few days. :+1::+1:

1 Like

They have arrival did it 8 hours late on twitter

Funky but groovy :rofl::rofl::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

IMO - Fugly and impractical… Will you even be able to reach the windscreen to wipe it… when it steams up on a cold day… look at the acreage of that dash!

It’s not very sexy and I sure wouldn’t buy one. But I think it does fill a role for people who just want basic city transport and don’t care about looking cool.

Not sure I’d call it impractical, it’s just a basic people carrier

2 Likes

Looks very futuristic and some people will like it? I’m a fan but maybe cause it’s different doubt you’ll get your average 21 year old driving it?

And as for the windscreen surely they have thought of That with all its others ideas in place :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like a Popemobile

1 Like