Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Comes down to 1 massive thing and especially ATM and next few months THE PRICE

If a company like arrival is massively cheaper and it’s works :thinking:

But it’s ford and the name for most people

1 Like

Looking forward to big things from Arrival. :pray: hopefully earnings call on Tuesday is positive.

2 Likes

Like the share price being $1 :man_facepalming::roll_eyes::rofl: what a tonking today tbh it’s all American stuff and UK shares mainly too

Bad day something must of happened :crying_cat_face:

Share price has taken a hammering

Though. Pretty much all my stocks have. Sad times

1 Like

Obviously opportunity to average down and buy the dip. But at what point is this stock/company a lost cause?

I’ll hold for as long as I need to. But not sure I want to keep throwing money away at this.

Maybe something positive will come out of tomorrow’s announcements that may reignite this stock. Though the way everything is going at the moment. I’m not holding up my hope.

2 Likes

Well it’s definitely a market thing today, nothing about ARVL itself.

So much red.

We will see at earnings tomorrow, hopefully their loss is roughly analysts expectations (around -0.08 per share) although they beat that last time I.e lost less than expected. But the money isn’t that important, as long as some form of production begins within the next 6 months now that bus certification is complete and van should be finished this quarter.

3 Likes

< $1 tomorrow ? :wink:

2 Likes

@FiftyDolTrader what app you using for displaying all your stock in tiles like that?

1 Like
2 Likes

Do you have to pay for that privilege :thinking:

Yeah it’s £20 a year but mans I can track stocks on multiple accounts and platforms at the same time. Without having to open each app.

1 Like

Very bearish about the company:

• over £1bn invested in R&D and no revenues yet;
  • the investors will not wait years for the company to generate revenues as they did for Tesla
  • a lot of EV players are catching up in the market of Arrival.
2 Likes

I’m loosing the will here too tbh but something says i’ll go in again at £1.57 i mean seriously how low can it go

1 Like

In theory it can go to zero…

4 Likes

Everything can in theory go to zero. But if you are investing in the long term, and believe Arrival is a transformational company with a long future then learn to tune out the daily noise. The only actions we take with investments is to Hold, Buy, or Sell.

3 Likes

I do have some Arrival, and I’m well in the red just like everyone else. However I think if someone’s rationale for investing or buying more is “how low can it go?” they really need to step back, because the answer is zero. You need a better reason than that if you are going to put more in.

I am not going to put any more in

6 Likes

Q1 results are in, good announcement on van production and expected certification in Q2

5 Likes

Where have you found then @DavePanda ?

So we seeing upwould move today :thinking::rofl: it should of flew up on the news of bus cert

Was posted in their website a couple of hours ago

1 Like
2 Likes