Arrival - ARVL - Share Chat

I’m a huge fan of this podcast, a genuine long standing tech reporter who really gives people the opportunity to talk.

In an recent episode he interview the president of Arrival Avinash Rugoobur. A hugely credible operator but the challenge ahead of them is massive.

2 Likes

@Lenny it’s around £1.56 on 444 shares on arrival

1 Like

Not sure if you guys have seen but the U.K. gov have stopped grants of electric cars and will instead wait funding commercial vehicles grants. Bodes well for ARVL when sales start.

6 Likes

Didn’t know they did funding for electric cars?
And how are people meant to get these £40k+ cars and everybody on electric if they don’t get help paying for one?

I know I can’t afford an extra £350-£500 on a new car ATM :joy::joy:

1 Like

While I’m not part of the ‘all in brigade’, my limit order for 10 shs @ $1.30 just popped

3 Likes

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/06/17/2464464/0/en/Enel-X-and-Arrival-Partner-to-Launch-Bus-Trials-in-Italy.html

4 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

That is great news, we’ve just been told we’re receiving two vans later this year, the charging points etc are being fitted next month apparently

5 Likes

Some good news that is actually making the sp go the right way

2 Likes

You are right. On this topic thread there is considerable confirmation bias and a preference for company sourced PR. The article you referenced is not in sync with the hymn so is best ignored :wink:.

2 Likes

Who’s we ? :thinking::smiley:

Looks like I bought at the right time.

1 Like

Depends if planning on selling? :thinking: Or staying for the full ride :relaxed:

I bought @ $1.30 and effectively used free money from a promotion that another platform offered. In that instance I’ll have a nice dose of stay for the full ride.

3 Likes
6 Likes