Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Surprised it’s only 17% down at time of writing. That update was a horror show.

3 Likes

Literally shit or bust with this one I think, if you pardon my French

3 Likes

There are frankly much better ways to break a 20X reduction in launch volume to your shareholders. Despite this , I’m still long on the MF model, as it is the revolution the industry it needs, but for me… Saying you have 200 vans worth of parts bit are making 20 in essence to be on the safe side and because there have been supply issues adds a lot of pressure for Q3.

The hope I have is DS’s assertion during the Q&A that if you were to walk into the Bicester plant now, you would see production happening in cells, if not full production.

3 Likes

For those who want to see the results/outlook in “black and white” here they are: https://sec.report/Document/0001140361-22-029174/

If you want to see the near term outlook look under the section “Vehicle Volumes and Revenue”.

It is not clear to me how many of the up-to-20 vehicles that will delivered to customers will be for trials and demos and how many will be “used in anger”. Since no revenue is expected this year, I guess we have the answer.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s 25% now! Places your bets on tomorrow… The scared continuing to sell off, or stability now the deer in headlights have fled…even the barcoding we’ve been having seems like a safe harbour going forward. Bet stocktwits is a bloodbath :rofl:

Even my app can’t take the shock :joy: still showing 27% up - oh you poor thing :smiling_face_with_tear: still long on this one.

1 Like

Yes, mine to, but it’s sorted itself out now

1 Like

Schwifty over in stocktwits putting yesterday in decent perspective re. Arrival compared to canoo:
(And tbh, he’s right)

5 Likes

Anyone tempted to take the ATL to top up?

1 Like

What is ATL?

All time low - I think until now was 1.31… so we’re getting close.

1 Like

I’ve taken the chance to average my share price down for sure,… I bought at 11 and managed to average down to to 1.67… still thinking of buying more and holding long term.

The future is deffo electric and I think arrival have come too far to stop now, I believe they will pull through eventually though this could take around two years (Give or Take)!

5 Likes

I agree as long as they can get the batteries and other components that seem to be in short supply at the moment, I am certain keeping what I have bought

2 Likes

We need to see more than 20 orders though
More towards the 600

But if get 200 or 300 by the next 2 quarters from the 20 could be different story

Reach an all time low again… :rofl:

Ouch

1 Like

Ouch ouch

1 Like

Perspective is everything,… And by no means do i have money to waste, however, the new lows present more chances to average my share price down further and gain more shares.

I only spend £30 on Arrival shares each payday and over a few years the shares mount and my share price reduces (bought in at £11, now down to £1.56), plus, with it being such a small amount of cash each time, I don’t miss the cash, I just think of it as though I’m paying of a debt lol

So if Arrival goes bust, It’ll not hurt as much!.. though I believe Arrival does have a future!

4 Likes

1.11 ATL

1 Like

As we approach $1.00 even my faith is wavering. I bought a few more yesterday at $1.13 but I think thats it for a while. I have to say their PR is poor. I’m inspired by how much they have created already and just hope they can hang on and see if the theory works.

6 Likes