Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

LEGIT : LG72 DGE

1 Like

So obviously it’s gonna get delisted but does that mean out shares are gonna disappear too? Where do we go after delisted :thinking:

1 Like

It’s not obvious, there are plenty of options for the company to explore. They will also have to be trading below $1 for a period of time before getting a notice from NASDAQ.

The shares won’t disappear, you own them, you might have difficulty accessing them if they move to a listing Freetrade don’t support but OTC is an option.

5 Likes

Why obvious? I suggest you read in full the process of delisting, also while your at it look at a reverse split.

Also as it’s a mostly Anglo company, it can lost on the LSE if need be.

Well going off the experts on here you have 30 days to get back to $1 30 days under $1 your gone! According to people further up in this message

The key word missing from their posts is “initiate” the process of delisting. It doesnt mean its game over at all. Have a look at the amount of firms that are still trading under a $1 consecutively for months.

2 Likes

@Lenny

I posted what a delisting order looks like just a few posts up.

As mentioned above Arrival could just reverse split 10/1.

considering the current economic macro trend, there is a high chance NASDAQ will freeze rules:

Copied from investopedia:
The rules are generally considered to be written in stone, they can be overlooked for a short period of time if the exchange deems it necessary. For example, on Sept. 27, 2001, Nasdaq announced that it was implementing a three-month moratorium on price and market value listing requirements as a result of the market turbulence created by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York City.8

For many of the stocks trading under $1, the freeze expired on Jan. 2, 2002, and some companies found themselves promptly delisted from the exchange. The same measures were taken in late 2008 in the midst of the global financial crisis, as hundreds of Nasdaq-listed companies plunged below the $1 threshold.

2 Likes

30 days of being under $1 they get a warning letter then 180 days to rectify it I believe

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining that @DavePanda

2 Likes

Just to add to this if not mentioned already. If Arrival trades above $1 for 10 consecutive “trading days” then they will be compliant again.

3 Likes

It’s been under $1 over 30 days now

1 Like

When you thought things couldn’t be going worse…

4 Likes

This obviously sucks for the poor souls who lose their jobs. Perhaps, only perhaps, it is better for the Business though. But to be honest I was expecting this because of the reason given in the article:

take advantage of the tax credit announced as part of the US government’s Inflation Reduction Act

I was surprised by the (original) mothballing of the North Carolina plant. Even then it seemed to me the key action would be in North America.

Arrival is done at this point. By next week it’ll all be over.

1 Like

The concern here would be all of the skills they have developed at the Bicester factory. This feels like a Hail Mary/Longshot. In all interviews I’ve heard with the CEO he seems a very competent operator not prone to snap decisions.

It’s also disappointing they couldn’t access a similar incentive to keep highly skilled manufacturing jobs in this country.

How much cash runway do they now have?
Everything in the US will be 30% higher than it was last year that’s to the FX rates falling.

3 Likes

I don’t think it will because they account in Dollars anyway - and the customer pays in dollars. Also don’t forget the UPS 10,000 electric vans are for the US market - the plan was to build and ship while the other factory was being built. They then moth balled the North Carolina plant.

To me this (moving to the US) was inevitable after the passing of the US Inflation Reduction Act.

At the end of Q3, the Company had existing funds of approximately $330M cash on hand

2 Likes

Care to elaborate on that?

I’m pretty skeptical of the microfactory concept, but this should at least a good test of its merits. In theory, all the microfactory is a big flat floor in a warehouse. With the machines small enough to ship, they should be able to move relatively painlessly compared to a full assembly line.

2 Likes