Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Exactly

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, but that’s the concept that’s yet to be proven.

2 Likes

Judgement day in 1 hour’s time.
I think they might issue reverse split news :smiley:

1 Like

Cash to last until Q3‘23
No revenue in ‘23
6 months from now for any funding to materialise…
Risk factor 5,000?
:thinking:

Not great!

3 Likes

Absolute brutal day/week for arrival.

Not looking too good for the short/medium/long term future of the company

Such a shame. It had really good promise. Just the execution and leadership decisions and global issues have really hit this company hard.

Stocktwits has imploded.

Was one of my larger investments. Albeit a very high risk one.

Whether they can get funding, partner or takeover before bankruptcy in 2023 is anyone’s guess.

Only time will tell.

Good luck to all those (including myself) that are still invested in this company

10 Likes

Did anyone attended the earnings call? Any positive message from the management?
Is the cash burn increase related to the fact that they need to move operations to the US?

If that were true they wouldn’t be reversing track so dramatically and postponing so long. Lots of people asked questions of their manufacturing approach and the lack of answers is now coming to bite them.

Boy, I haven’t caught up with the Arrival story for a while but I can barely believe what I’m reading. Staff looting from facilities, a secret jet project?! Protection of the software team is probably the worst in a growing list of red flags. I’m not surprised BlackRock demanded a meeting with executives.

At this point management should be looking for a buyer immediately. Near zero chance they can raise enough money to build a factory stateside to receive subsidies. There’s a lot of valuable IP that many in the industry would be interested in. Anything else is effectively a breach of their fiduciary duty. What a sorry state of affairs, best of luck to any shareholders!

5 Likes

I attended the call, and the recording should be on their website. Nothing particularly positive, cash flow should last for about a year, but they don’t plan to produce any vans until at least 2024.
They are trying to secure funding, and supposedly the preliminary conversations were positive, but who knows.

Also Denis says the media claims are false, but didn’t provide any detail.

4 Likes

Thank you for the summary. I couldn’t attend the call. It’s always better to ear the people in the call instead of the news. The news only focus on the bad parts and not the full picture. The situation is not ideal, but there is hope. If they get the funding, focus on the production and over deliver on what they have promised they might get a chance of survival (survival rhythms with Arrival).

Hyundai produce vans but in a limited market. UPS are too far in to throw in the towel easily. Maybe they’ll approach Hyundai to broker a buyout deal together to continue building vans under a different name

1 Like

At only $100m equity value, there’s really a lot of potential buyers. Arrival were exploring some really interesting tech, namely their composite materials and modular components. They had hundreds of devs, I’m sure they came up with something valuable software-wise. Actually, Citroen just announced a concept with composite cardboard panels and replaceable modular parts so this is something the industry is moving towards.

Normally company takeovers not happen with stock market valuation.

What is OTC?

1 Like

Fallen Billionaire Down 98% Boosts Stock Sales at Risky Moment (msn.com)
Original article from Bloomberg but paywalled: Investment Firm Kinetik Boosts Stock Sales in Electric Car Maker Arrival - Bloomberg
What is your take on this? Boost the share price or any other play?

1 Like

I’m bailing out, let’s face it - they are likely heading for bankruptcy. Debt, rising interest rates and no production in sight.
There are other EV companies starting production, Fisker for instance.
Best wishes to all you who are holding out.
Edit - for context I’ve lost <£400 on Arrival stocks

5 Likes

Sold today at 34¢/share.

Only had 10 so it’s not the worst thing.

Also I had them on another platform, I bought them with free money they gave me.

Did what I had to do

2 Likes

Funny that Nio & Tesla we’re both going to go bankrupt once :eyes:

3 Likes

Only £400. I lost so far £10k . As i hold 2961 shares…terrible !

6 Likes