Aston Martin Lagonda ๐ŸŽ - AML

Do I need to add it to the requests list?

1 Like

Pity they are called AML, that has negative connotations straight away

3 Likes

Yes please, youโ€™ll be the first :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just an update to let you know a certain stock may well be zooming towards our universe

7 Likes

An interesting brief spike just before lunch, back around ยฃ17.75 again now

AM

1 Like

Found this interesting about both Aston Martin and Funding Circle

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is the Hallelujah because itโ€™s in the app or for the plummeting share price? :smiley:

The former. The latter just means I can get a little extra :yum:

1 Like

Sweet! Management at Aston Martin are pretty mental to demand Ferrari-like comps.

Anyways, how did you all find out about the new additions? I think there should be an email or notification to notify users that new stocks have been added (or removed).

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Email / push notification for new additions to the Stock Universe

The max time line for AML is odd given there isnโ€™t public data that stretches far back enough to trace such a graphโ€ฆ unless Iโ€™m missing something?

1 Like

That looks like it could be another bug, that oneโ€™s been reported already & weโ€™re looking into it.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Clearly the best choice. Iโ€™m assuming this is related to the above news?

1 Like

Most likely. Considering that Index trackers will soon start mass buying the stock once it is part of the index, other investors decided to grab it beforehand, and benefit from a further increase which is very likely once the comany enters the index.

1 Like

Not gone well, bad timing with Brexit.

5 Likes