Aterian ($ATER) - Share Chat

WOW, debating weather to go all in lol but been unlucky in the past :open_mouth::roll_eyes:

Just got rid of my last Robin Hood to buy. Nothing to loose the rate RH are going.

Its going off!!

Obviously I would like these to go on forever. But is there a realistic high please, reasonably new to this :thinking: good luck everyone :pray:

All aboard!

2 Likes

To no where, I got fiver on this it better change.

1 Like

Potentially lol

Aterian will hit £45 before next big dip

Tell me why this magic is based on?!

HOPE!! I’m so sorry I’m noob

1 Like

It’s still climbing now after close. Over $19 a share so let’s Hope we have another mental day tomorrow.

I really don’t have the balls for these type of investments!! Bought at $17, within a blink of an eye $18 came and went and I almost cashed out at a loss. Anyways $17.20 paid for my Freetrade FX fees and gave me enough profit to buy a round off beers …albeit for only two people (no crisps).

The spinning share price display on Yahoo! Finance sent me dizzy.

Be careful everyone, remember there will be lots of ‘Bag Holders’ from the previous February/March run up waiting to cash out.

Good luck all.

2 Likes

Hang tight, only way is up. Hopefully!

1 Like

Hi I’m new to this but should i invest in this stock or not is it gonna go up?

I just bought more on this dip. Short interest went up 2% on ortex. They keep shorting it, I keep getting more.

Same here, every dip I can’t resist the temptation to buy more. Good feeling on this stock!

The best advice is to research and come to your own conclusions and MOST importantly DO NOT listen to people saying it WILL go up :+1: This stock is likely to be full of winners and losers same with all hyped stocks. Nobody knows how stocks will go until after the event or they would be millionaires and certainly not hanging around this forum with us bottom feeders. :joy:

4 Likes

Big dip then big rise, possible $23/24

54% short interest. I’m looking for between $30-40 on this.

1 Like

I’m begging and on my knees praying for these to go crazy again :pray::pray::pray: