Aterian ($ATER) - Share Chat

Won’t be long

Is today the day? Trade volume is through the roof

2 Likes

Lift off!

2 Likes

To the moon! Or at least above my house!

Who’s selling their gains today?

Still holding.

What do you all think the price will go to? Not that anyone on here is psychic :joy:

Above the block of flats today, sky’s the limit tomorrow and the moon on Friday :joy::see_no_evil:

Holding till the moon!

Who knows! Exciting stock! Sky is the limit.

OK how much are these moon trips since I’m only up 10p

1 Like

Really hope it drops a touch so can sink more in. Premarket is simialr to yesterday in terms of trades. Open circa 16 so will be down initially. This looks ready to fly .

I simply don’t get the is mentality, if you think it’s going to go up why do you want your current holding to drop? This is WSB Reddit hot air nonsense talk, sorry if this seems harsh but if ‘we’ don’t call it out it becomes accepted.

7 Likes

So I can buy MORE with the money I have yet to invest.

I hope ‘we’ can understand that reasoning and not attack someone new to the forum?

I’m that much in I’m buying the dips, doing alright so far. This is not financial advice. Just what I’m doing. Would not recommend I know nothing.

Can you elaborate on how/why this looks like it is about to fly? Not an attack or anything, just curious as to why you would say this, as that must surely mean you know something is going to make this happen.

I am confused as to how someone can simultaneously hope it drops and think it will do the opposite. I would have thought if something was about to fly in my view I would buy NOW or I would miss the boat. Waiting for a dip first surely means you don’t really have confidence in it going up.

I am sure I must be missing something so look forward to your links/theory etc. :+1:

3 Likes

As long as everyone realises this is pure gambling, then knock yourselves out.

I was in this in February when it was Mohawk, held all the way down to an ~80% loss after the last catastrophic earnings, realised there was no point selling so held. This squeeze came along and I added, bringing my average down to $13. Got out around $16.70 last week. Pure gambling and I got very very lucky. Absolutely terrible investment and investing by me from beginning to end!

Good luck to those that play. But it can just as easily go to $3 as it can $30.

4 Likes

Cheers Gary,
I bought yesterday at 15. It went up to mid 17 pretrading and mega high volumes( 5x normal ).
Just before opening it started nosediving. Was hoping it would continue to dive so I could buy more with the investment capital added today. Which is exactly what I have done.
Now it’s being pushed further could have done with holding on a tad longer. Mega volume, and fintel short squeeze score this of 99 all leads to this rising.

This is the second and last hyped stock I buy, moment this hits green for me, I’m out of here. Not a financial advise :rofl:
But even amc had some sort of logic behind it with evaluations, sorting debt, planning to branch into covering sport events, communication from the top and what not. This one I can’t find any sort of reliable info on.

From what i can gather this is touted as the next Amazon. There are quite a few people that feel the current price is very low and expect it to go much higher, though these people seem to be here for the long haul.

You can check the Aterian sub reddit for more info.

1 Like