Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) - Share Chat

Google Finance

“Atlassian Corporation Plc is an Australian enterprise software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and content management. It is best known for its issue tracking application, Jira, and its team collaboration and wiki product, Confluence. Atlassian serves over 135,000 customers.”

2 Likes

Hey Antony, as @fte has pointed out, it is better to keep this request in a single topic to avoid duplication :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another tech stock that I think definitely needs to be added

1 Like

Atlassian approaching their all time high again after an earnings beat. Up almost 10% today.

We use JIRA and Confluence in our office. Loads of places use it and like it. Their product is so good they are famous for never hiring a sales team.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-18/this-5-billion-software-company-has-no-sales-staff

No idea why I never invested in them. :joy:

3 Likes

Please upvote if you want to see Atlassian Corporation Plc added :blush:

3 Likes

Was this ever decided on?

1 Like

Atlassian, famously known for thier Jira IT ticket management and B2B software suite would be a great addition to Freetrade.

Let the team know you feel the same by voting on this thread!

I think that stock has already been requested here:

Hopefully it’ll get added in the next 250 US stock batch!

Ah, thanks — I’ll vote there! Here’s hoping.

1 Like

Keep an eye on the batch of 250 new stocks arriving in the next few days :wink:

4 Likes

So Microsoft recently acquired Github - Atlassian’s main competitor I would say. They have also announced that Github is free for teams. And a while back they announced private repositories for members at no cost.

It would seem to me that Atlassian is now under threat and GitHub, with the resources behind Microsoft, may try and squash them.

I think Microsoft tries this in lots of markets. You can see what they’ve done to Slack by bundling MS Teams with Office365. The difference is that Slack actually has somewhat of a moat with the number of apps/integrations and people advocating for their adoption.

On the other hand, developers largely prefer GitHub and I can see companies moving over (my company recently decided to).

2 Likes

Is there a reason why this stock cannot be bought in a Freetrade ISA?

I see it is available to be bought in other ISA products (eg Trading 212) and can be bought in a regular Freetrade investment account, but it does not appear as an option under the ISA product.

Hey! Sorry this wasn’t available in your ISA. :cry:

You should see this in Discover if you check again now. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, but still not showing for me :thinking:

Any luck now?

1 Like

Yes, got it now thanks :grinning:

Thanks for making this available in ISA.

My company uses Atlassian products. I trust the stock will do well, but is it time to buy now?

It looks like it’s at all time high.

1 Like

Anyone know why the stock started to dive after Nov 1st 2021?

1 Like