Aurinia πŸ’‰ 🀧 (AUPH) - Share Chat

This company develops biopharmaceutical products to treat people with autoimmune diseases.

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong? I’m thinking that this may be worth a shot as the FDA decision was only announced on Friday evening and the patent rights are until 2037. Any advice?

1 Like

Im long AUPH. To my understanding the intrinsic value could be in the range of 4-6bn. I’m assuming the company would exceed their 1bn sales indication (that is only 15k patients per year in US, while demand is much much higher). Considering such companies are valued at 3-5x sales, there is indeed some growth expectations for share price. There is also a probability that AUPH might be an interesting buyout target for a better established player which could boost adoption of voclosporin using buyers wide sales network. Though recent actions show that AUPH wants to remain independent.
I also liked inside transactions several months ago, when CEO acquired I think 200k usd shares.
The thing to consider is also their dependence only on one drug and risks associated to that. AUPH also doesn’t have any r&d pipeline, their previous studies for using voclosporin in dry eye syndrome gave no results and was stopped.
Anyway, my bet this is at least 30 usd valued stock.

3 Likes

Congrats to all longs! We just need to wait for a firm buyout offer by BMY. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

The expected takover price is higher than $28 from almost all sources. This is still a rumour and there will be volatility due to a potential short squeeze.

Pre-market 10% up on top of Friday’s 26.75%