Aurora Cannabis ☘️✌🏽 - ACB

2 Likes

I chucked 100 quid into ACB recently as it hit year-long lows as part of my ‘fun’ trading account. Unfortunately, it seems I may well have grabbed a falling knife!

1 Like

Good time to get in. Thank god I didn’t get in them a few months ago. It’s looks like a buy from the surface, I have to do more DD. I will be buying a lot more Bristol Myers, Altria and Amarin at the end of the month so if I’ve enough they might get a look in.

2 Likes

Bought few more today to Avg down.

1 Like

Nice, be good to see this one on the platform. A UK based Cannibis company is called Sativa Investments SATI . They’re on the Vox markets and are trying to be first in the UK market building the medical side first. I’m invested in them on another platform.

1 Like

Looking good, 14.5% jump today.

3 Likes

I grabbed 4,500 share in SATI too. I’d have like ACB on here but with their recent drop I’m glad it wasn’t available previously but it would be good if it were available in the very near future (i.e. tomorrow!).

2 Likes

Nice 15% drop recently I think they’re $1.70 now. Anyone tempted ? I’m waiting till the price drops further.

1 Like

If you think Bernie Sanders is going to win the Presidential race and legalise at Fed level then all of a sudden all weeds stocks look dead cheap.

I voted, wish I could buy today the $1.30s is great price

Please add

1 Like

Having done some research today it appears the situation isn’t so clear it would even be legal for Freetrade to offer Aurora to sell!

In short it is an offence under the Proceeds of Crime Act to obtain any benefit from conduct which is done abroad, even if it is legal in the country it takes place in, if the penalty in the UK could be more than 12 months imprisonment.

Being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs carries more than 1 year in prison as punishment and therefore obtaining benefit from this activity, even if it takes place legally abroad, could lead to UK investors committing an offence.

Trading212, HL, II and others do offer it in the UK and I’d be curious what, if any, assessment they have done about the legal risks.

1 Like

Aurora cannabis ( Canadian medical marijuana company ) which has been very successful

Aurora have been far from successful and have significant amounts of debt. Going into a recession with their balance sheet?

4 Likes

Yes good point the past year has not been great. However, I would take advantage of the fact that the share price is very low at the moment. I still think this company has a lot potential as many countries have legalised medical marijuana.

About 60% up today

2 Likes

I’d like to see planet 13 added as well.

1 Like

I’m a little confused to how you got that, when mine is showing different hmm…

Also is there some data discrepancy, google says one thing and FT says another…??

Unless I’m looking at this wrong then please forgive me.

3 Likes