Avacta Group - AVCT - Share Chat

Already invested on this when rate was high and now it is all a loss for me. What to do now? Any help

Just topped up with few more. Waiting for long term rebounding. No rush.
@Prasitha if you are a long term dreamer, then top up now.and let the rest to work on. Not an investment guidance but it is just my way of balancing the scale.

1 Like

Thank you :raised_hands:t2: will think about it :relaxed:

@Prasitha, looking good…?

1 Like

Think this stock should multibag from here on

Looking good. Do you think 400m deal with south korean is having any further rns?

Unbelievable, I’ve never invested in anything that has done well. I’m hoping it continues.

1 Like

Hey yeah :smiley: finally could see numbers in green :rofl:
Thanks to you and @Goldshare2022

It should keep growing it has such a good product which it is passing Phase 1

2 Likes

I couldn’t see any profit from this stock … Been so many months now :sob:

Is there any hope of stock going up again ?

This is beginning to look suspiciously like a pump and dump to me.
Lots of hype on Twitter pushing the price up, then it crashes, then repeats.

What everyone’s thoughts on this stock?

Cheers for this, I was impressed and bought after reading the day you posted and up 20% in a few days!! :+1:

Only £100 added but Happy days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jimbo, what makes you so confident to invest 75% of your pension? Do you think these shares will stop at £5 as per previous post and what timescale?

Excellent write up with background here for all new investors.

Only inaccuracy is the talk of phase 3, which Ceo has stated unlikely to be required as its using a well known and understood drug. Must admit, am jealous that people are still able to buy in at under £1.60 without shouldering the risk people like me have for the last few years. Seems the market doesn’t know how to value this news, its almost complete disbelief that chemo has been tamed.

2 Likes

Fantastic news, how will that affect share prices?

I think it’s the last time it will see £1.37.

There’s cash in bank to run phase 1b, but market is probably waiting to see how phase 2 is going to be funded.

Imo phase 1a was the riskiest part, knowing that dox successfully cleaved and is present at much higher concentrations than in the blood stream. Final DE will be to see if there is a max tolerable dose before it becomes toxic, but Alastair Smith thinks it might not be found.

Dox is a well understood drug so imo phase 1b designed to show efficacy is a formality.

Over coming weeks and months, I’m expecting next RNS to announce dose escalation, moving ava 3996 in to phase 1, and some sort of licence deal, most likely with Takeda as velcade comes off patent. There’s a science day in Feb presenting to investors and fund managers, I think that is when we start seeing the tr1s and big buys.

Extremely excited about the future of this share, once funding or licensing is in place I can rest easy about a low ball takeover offer being prevented, I’m hoping one doesn’t come in next few weeks as it would massively undervalue the whole company.

1 Like

What a load of bull … Or should I say bear :laughing:

Cohort 6 ended. A terminal patient with STS is showing a reduction in tumour volume. This is a patient who has tried all standard dosing regimes of chemo and radiotherapy, and selflessly volunteered for a trial knowing its sole purpose was to see if the platform was safe for the benefit of others in years to come- it being something that would extend their life wasnt even considered a viable outcome.

Cohort 7 will be final cohort, amazingly they’ve been unable to find a max tolerable dose, so will be using a biological effective dose instead - this is unheard of with chemotherapy and shows how safe the platform is. A “paradigm shift” in the way cancer will be treated is the words of the CEO.

Even better is that phase 2 is being fast tracked to next year in the US and phase 1b is instead replaced with a short trial to decide if two weeks or three weeks dosing is better.

Best news however is that funding for phase 2 will come from either licensing and/or partnerships. No dilutive funding / placings required.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Only disappointing thing is the lack of support pharma gets in the UK. They’re having to trial this in the US, which means it’ll be a major US pharma who takes up a licencing deal or buys up the platform and then sells it back to the NHS for billions a year.

2 Likes