BABB on CrowdCube

Some more details on the valuation change:

https://medium.com/@BABB/valuation-update-for-equity-crowdsale-ad781f428057

3 Likes

And does the halving of valuation make anyone want to bite? Not me.

4 Likes

Still feels overpriced but they now have Ā£1,043,690 and 69% funded, seems to have had the effect they wanted.

1 Like

@saf, now I donā€™t know why, but your last comment just set off my cynicism klaxon! :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

:eyes: BABB is now 100% funded BABB Group successfully raised Ā£1,500,000 - Aug 2018.

1 Like

Wow what an absolute sh*tshow that forum is! Iā€™ve been interested/invested in bitcoin (and only bitcoin, as far as crypto goes) for some time and spent a LOT of time on Reddit/Twitter etc where you inevitably run into discussions/posts about other coins/ICOs etc which are almost always encouraged by super-enthusiastic ā€˜this has SO much potentialā€™ posts with pseudo-science, positive-reinforcement playing on peoplesā€™ innate psychological weaknesses and just out-right groupthink.

The threads over on Crowdcube have all these hallmarks:

dec0 3 days ago: I SEE THIS AS ANOTHER RIPPLE SHOT I WAS AN EARLY INVESTOR OF RIPPLE WITH ALL THE SAME KINDS OF TALK ALL OVER IT THIS IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN BANKS AND CRYPTO IMAGINE A BANK ACCOUNT WITH YOUR BTC AND CASH TOGETHER BEING PAID INTO IT, AN APP WHERE U CAN SWITCH FROM CASH OR BTC/ALTS TO SPEND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, I WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LOCKING IN MY CRYPTO AND TAKING A LOAN AGAINST THEM AS A SECURITY DEP SO MANY GOOD THINGS CAN COME FROM THIS IDEAā€¦ AS FOR OUR SHARES THE PATENTS BABB HAVE ALONE WITH 10X OUR INVESTMENTS ALONE IN THE FUTUREā€¦

micpkr4377 5 days ago Last chance for those of you who want to multiply your money by at least 30 times!!! This is the most challenging concept and the most innovative idea I have ever ever come across.

And when someone points out it all smells a bit fishyā€¦

CoinCollector 1 week ago: Yes, everyone noticed it. Iā€™m not shilling anything in case you did not realise. I just hate people that make false accusations to try to harm other people. But I am sure that you will believe that your accusations are all right. Of course you do not present any evidence backing your accusations up. You do that because they are so obvious, right? Everyone should be able to see that they are right, even without evidence.
Dude you are a joke. I just stopped taking you even with a grain of salt. Go on with what you are doing. Iā€™m sure you have some other ideas you want to share with us.

Crowdcube are absolutely insane if they let this close it will come back to bite them VERY hard.

10 Likes

This wasnā€™t t aged well, just received email from seedrs about BABB crowdfunding, wow the shit show continues, first crowdcube now seedrs, I wish I could offload the shares I own from crowdcube and baxx tokens which are worthless.