Bacanora Lithium - ⛏ 🔋 - BCN

Seems like it is in progress at least. I’ve gained 200 ZW shares, but what was my BCN shares have yet to become anything other than vapour. I guess this means they will appear somewhere, sometime.

1 Like

One step closer to our vanished money reappearing.

1 Like

God bless us, every one!

Regarding the Zinnwald Lithium shares received… have these been anchored to the Bacanora Lithium average share price within the FT app (that we once had) ? i.e. the app is showing a % loss for me, yet I know the takeover price was well above my average.

1 Like

So… 12 days and still no Bacanora money showing up in my portfolio…

Can we close this thread once the cash has been distributed please? When it arrives can you shout @DirkDickens when you get it?

Any conversation about Zinnwald can be found and carried on here

I was leaving it until two weeks from receiving the ZW shares before chasing due to Xmas, even some estimated timescale would be great.

So I’ve had a large portfolio spike just now, roughly equivalent to my Bacanora holding - and none of my other stocks have caused this.
There is nothing in my activity feed and no mention from FT support but I think my money has magically reappeared.

Anyone else experienced the same?

Mine just did that too - I agree it feels like the money reappearing

1 Like

Yeah @Koni , I just got a chat notification in the app (though not in the Activity list).

Same here, hopefully this now closes this saga for everyone else too!

Odd. My shares still show in my portfolio, with no sign of being sold. Guess I just wait.

@scudulike maybe they’re trickling in?

Next, need to work out whether to keep these zinnwald shares.

Could be.

The Zinnwald shares have gone up 25% since we got them, but in FT still show as 0% gain/loss, as they were zero cost. I think on balance I will probably sell them, as this will mess with my OCD :woozy_face:

So bacanora shares have disappeared from my portfolio, but I have not been reimbursed with cash yet. Caused me a lot of alarm as it shows as a big loss in my account.
Anyone had this happen or now when we’ll be paid for the shares.

Wish this kind of activity was logged in the activities log.

1 Like

Yer mine has done same thing!

Same here - big drop in my portfolio, and no sign of the cash

Had an in-app response within 5 mins - apparently all shares have been removed, and we should be credited within 14 days once it has settled. Wish I’d just sold them yesterday now!

Same - clearly something in the works. Reassuring that I am not the only one. Expect the credit will come through in an hour or two.

Thanks for the replies, glad it’s not just me.
I guess now we just sit back and wait.