BAE Systems - BA - Share Chat

Sorry for being ignorant, but what does that mean?

You’ll find details in the forum. National Declaration stocks have been an issue for FT since 2018. There’s no point me rehashing. It will get solved. But no time soon. ‘Batching’ Nat Dec is messy.

Search for it.

Please can we have $BAE added to Freetrade.
One of the best dividend paying U.K stocks.

Duplicate of BAE Systems (BA)

Second this. The duplicate link shared doesn’t seem to exist anymore

1 Like

Hello Freetrade,

I’m trying to understand why we don’t carry this option, the Freetrade app holds many high price tickets so why not this one?

:pray:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

Kind regards,

National Declaration stocks are being tackled by Freetrade at this moment. There is already a thread for this with a lot more information in it:

https://community.freetrade.io/t/request-bae-systems-ba/3274

Thank - you. I may have to find other channels for this one. Maybe my bank?

Good Morning/Afternoon or indeed Evening

Is there any further news on having BAE Systems, a great dividend paying stock, added to the app?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that BAE Systems requires national declaration. Please search national declaration in this forum and you’ll pretty quickly understand why they aren’t available. Along with IAG and others.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, my latest stock analysis video has just been released😄

In this video I analyse BAE Systems stock ($BAESY) (ÂŁBA) using fundamental analysis. Is BAESY Stock or BA stock a buy?

I go through BAE System’s business summary, sales breakdown & financial statements to get an understanding of the business. After this, I go through my analysis checklist and then value BAE stock using the discounted free cashflow method.

BAE Systems plc (BAE) is a British multinational arms, security, and aerospace company based in London, England. The company is the largest defence contractor in Europe and among the world’s largest defence companies; it was ranked as the third-largest based on applicable 2017 revenues. Its largest operations are in the United Kingdom and United States, where its BAE Systems Inc. subsidiary is one of the six largest suppliers to the US Department of Defense.

BAE Systems plays a significant role in the production of military equipment. In 2017, 98% of BAE Systems’ total sales were military related. It plays important roles in military aircraft production. The company’s Typhoon fighter is one of the main front line aircraft of the RAF. The company is a major partner in the F-35 Lightning II programme.

Please also remember to like and comment, if you enjoyed the video!

Subscribe to Lewis Harding Invest on YouTube.

6 Likes

Nice work Lewis. I’m a big fan of BAE systems in my portfolio, defence industry isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

1 Like

What happens if you hold BAE already and are transferring an ISA to Freetrade?

I think best thing to do in that situation is keep the existing ISA open for now and leave the BAE shares in it, until it’s available in Freetrade

Otherwise I think you’d have to sell them

Cheers Jase - only just seen this!

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feature Request :wrench:] Nationality Declaration :world_map:

How can BAE systems not be on Freetrade? I’m baffled.

Hi @Prits9

Scroll up. It explains the national declaration requirements for holding this stock which Freetrade don’t currently support.

You can vote for it here -

1 Like

This just got moved to share chat 

Yeah, it’s now showing in the app. A couple of other ND stocks seem to be as well. :disguised_face: