Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (€BMWd)

I would like to invest in the future of BMW and Mercedes EVs so could we please have this stock on the platform.

I look forward to hearing back

1 Like

Bayerische Motoren Werke AG commonly referred to as BMW. a German multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany.

It produces motor vehicles in Germany, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States

Subscription service seems to be the holy grail these days. BMW offering heated seat💺 option for £9.99 a month

I have three shares in Mercedes Benz Group AG and was wondering if I should pick up some BMW shares too. I like both companies and want more exposure to europe. Would it be a bad idea? And does anyone have both?

Isn’t the dividend withholding tax like 26%. This always puts me off

2 Likes

Hey!
This isn’t the Bayer share chat, it’s the BMW share chat.
Unfortunately, no one can make that decision for you and all opinions you’ll hear in here should be taken with a table spoon full of salt. No one knows how a stock will perform.

Sorry I meant BMW. Mistakenly pasted Bayer onto my post instead. Also I totally understand were you are coming from. I always take everything I read with some skepticism in mind. But no harm in asking either. Still thank you for the friendly reminder.

Still can’t beat the Swiss with 35% tax on dividends. The pain of wanting Nestlé.